PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 307308309310311··· 762763764

XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ

QUOTE originally posted by fictiøn

QUOTE originally posted by XØXØ

Is there a way to align tooltips under the tool tip itself? I have several tooltips in a row.. and they all align to the left -_- example : 1x
Shiny
= 20
Zophan
/ 120
Gold Poké
/ 120k
Credits
/ 3x / 5x / 1x /1x I severely loathe the way tool tips are automatically aligned to the left. The only way it looks nice is when it's used in tables.. or when you want a credit to be in a corner.. Please help?
Put this: .tooltip_content { left: 50%; transform: translateX(-50%); } in a style code ([style][/style]) and the result will be: Tip
Hello!
lines for the tip to go x x
I've done this as well but it's not what I'm looking for. I want the tooltip itself underneath each tool tip. Instead of the left, right, or center. =/ Thank you tho.
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
You can wrap each tip in a styleclass. The tip appears "on the start of the next line", which is usually the very left of the post as you pointed out. What you're effectively doing is placing the tip in a contianer, so the next line is below the trigger of your tip. You'll want it to be inline-block so it stays in a line This is not ideal by any means, it won't look good if your tip starts on the very right edge of your post and/or you put a lot of text in a tip with a smaller trigger. But since you have only a word or two I think you should be good, let us know if anything should look behave differently though. Example:

code

1x [sc=aligntip][tip=Shiny][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/shiny.png/t=1400179603[/img][/tip][/sc] = 20[sc=aligntip][tip=Zophan][item=zophan][/tip][/sc] / 120[sc=aligntip][tip=Gold Poké][item=gold][/tip][/sc] / 120k[sc=aligntip][tip=Credits][item=credits][/tip][/sc] / 3x [item=Medium Grass Gem] / 5x [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/items/daycarepass.png/t=1369079719[/img] / 1x [item=Tournament Token (Fire)]/1x [item=Tournament Token (Water)]         [style] .aligntip { display: inline-block; } [/style]
1x
Shiny
= 20
Zophan
/ 120
Gold Poké
/ 120k
Credits
/ 3x / 5x / 1x /1x        
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ

QUOTE originally posted by DrWho

You can wrap each tip in a styleclass. The tip appears "on the start of the next line", which is usually the very left of the post as you pointed out. What you're effectively doing is placing the tip in a contianer, so the next line is below the trigger of your tip. You'll want it to be inline-block so it stays in a line This is not ideal by any means, it won't look good if your tip starts on the very right edge of your post and/or you put a lot of text in a tip with a smaller trigger. But since you have only a word or two I think you should be good, let us know if anything should look behave differently though. Example:

code

1x [sc=aligntip][tip=Shiny][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/shiny.png/t=1400179603[/img][/tip][/sc] = 20[sc=aligntip][tip=Zophan][item=zophan][/tip][/sc] / 120[sc=aligntip][tip=Gold Poké][item=gold][/tip][/sc] / 120k[sc=aligntip][tip=Credits][item=credits][/tip][/sc] / 3x [item=Medium Grass Gem] / 5x [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/items/daycarepass.png/t=1369079719[/img] / 1x [item=Tournament Token (Fire)]/1x [item=Tournament Token (Water)]         [style] .aligntip { display: inline-block; } [/style]
1x
Shiny
= 20
Zophan
/ 120
Gold Poké
/ 120k
Credits
/ 3x / 5x / 1x /1x        
I LOVE YOU! Thank you!!! This is exactly what I wanted. I had a feeling there wasn't going to be a way to avoid a sc XD
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
Hey Meu, I wanted to thank you for posting this guide on BBCode! It took soooo long to code my about, and this guide helped a lot! ^^ Without it, I probably wouldn't have been able to make my "about me". Also, I kinda used some of the code in your posts, if thats okay. ^^;
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
Moth Mum's AvatarMoth Mum
ok, I know this is possible but me a BBcode don't mix well, how can I put a counter bar to count how much ZC I need until hypermode?
61/500
it's been awhile, what's up?
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
6/500

Code

[progress="[inventory=zophan]/500"][item=Zophan][inventory=zophan]/500[/progress]
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Moth Mum's AvatarMoth Mum
thank you!!
Përiidöt's AvatarPëriidöt
Hey, can someone tell me HOW THE HECC sorry I change the progress bar colors. I'm trying to make a template.
Moçhellez's AvatarMoçhellez

QUOTE originally posted by Pèrïïdøt

Hey, can someone tell me HOW THE HECC sorry I change the progress bar colors. I'm trying to make a template.

notes

.tabs .panel will be the "core" of our tabs. &>h3 { } is where the title of the accordions go, &>h3 a { } is the text of said title, &>h3 span { } is the "(Click to toggle)" text shown in hideboxes &>div { }is where the content of the accordion goes.
[styleclass=hidebox] [hide=notes] .tabs .panel will be the "core" of our tabs. &>h3 { } is where the title of the accordions go, &>h3 a { } is the text of said title, &>h3 span { } is the "(Click to toggle)" text shown in hideboxes &>div { }is where the content of the accordion goes.[/hide] [/styleclass] [style] .hidebox .panel {border-color:#ffffff &>h3 {background-color: #111; border-color: #ddd; } &>h3 a {background-color: #000000; color: #8cff7f } &>h3 span {color: #ff7f7f } &>div {background-color: #222; color: #9393ff } } [/style]
Përiidöt's AvatarPëriidöt
Wow, thanks for the help ^^ EDIT: I tried using the code you gave me, and it's not working for some reason. Can you maybe help me out?

Pages: 123··· 307308309310311··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page