PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 758759760

KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey
Just curious, but is there a way to change the Tip Message colour? As in, the colour when you view the Tip, and also the colour of the lines under the text that show there is a Tip?
Journal || Shop Name's Ashley, 21 years old. The first post of my journal has a wide range of my interests, including books, movies, tv shows, comics, and games. Feel free to shoot me a message to chat about one of them! Avatar is Tim Drake, by DC Comics.
Meu's AvatarMeu
Yes, just use code inside and outside the tip code, like so. [color=red][tip="[color=purple]Ey[/color]"]Text[/tip][/color] Text
Ey
Edit: Sorry, misread, there's no way to change the line color, as that is decided with a user's Skin (it's the same color as the text).
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey
Okay! Thank you very much. C':
AngeniTala's AvatarAngeniTala
I read through the guide but the thing I'm having trouble with I cannot find an answer to within the guide. My problem is turning a user's url into a hyperlink with just their name showing. Is there anyway you or someone else could help me. Please and thank you.

contents

Picture is of MY DOG and his name is Sammie.

battle

My gym

badge

http://img.pokefarm.org/~7t8/IMG_20160124_202000.jpg Sorry for the blurriness. Final product will take time, this is just the sketch.
My Journal on here Shop<-Please check regularly for updates.
@ angenitala: You want the "Links" part of "Images and Links", the way to do it is there.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +36,230,270
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
@ TechmasterSM4000 I tried that and it wouldn't work for me. Edit: nevermind I got it to work, I think it just had something to do with my computer.
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
What are you placing within your tags? Is it something along the lines like this? [url=http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Emberlynn]Emberlynn[/url] EDIT; If you got it all you need to do is edit your post, no need to make a second post.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs

QUOTE originally posted by Emberlynn

What are you placing within your tags? Is it something along the lines like this? [url=http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Emberlynn]Emberlynn[/url] EDIT; If you got it all you need to do is edit your post, no need to make a second post.
Ok got it.
Jinouchi's AvatarJinouchi
Can anyone help me code an Accordion hidebox that has the first accordion open by default?
This is what I'm putting in... [accordion=1] [a-section=TITLE 1] CONTENTS 1 [/a-section] [a-section=TITLE 2] CONTENTS 2 [/a-section] [a-section=TITLE 3] CONTENTS 3 [/a-section] [a-section=TITLE 4] CONTENTS 4 [/a-section] [/accordion] ... and this is what I'm getting.

TITLE 1

CONTENTS 1

TITLE 2

CONTENTS 2

TITLE 3

CONTENTS 3

TITLE 4

CONTENTS 4
Check out my art shop! I make all kinds of Templates, Signatures, Avatars & Skins! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Places Where I Can Be Found
Meh.
CONFUSED! LOST! AND DISORGANIZED!
let's see if this small change works... [accordion=1][a-section=TITLE 1] CONTENTS 1 [/a-section][a-section=TITLE 2] CONTENTS 2 [/a-section][a-section=TITLE 3] CONTENTS 3 [/a-section][a-section=TITLE 4] CONTENTS 4 [/a-section][/accordion] ... and this is what I'm getting.

TITLE 1

CONTENTS 1

TITLE 2

CONTENTS 2

TITLE 3

CONTENTS 3

TITLE 4

CONTENTS 4
Edit: ah there's the problem, spaces/line breaks between sections were the cause.

Pages: 12345··· 758759760

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page