PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 761762763

pkspsapphire's Avatarpkspsapphire

QUOTE originally posted by eclipsedmoon

This may ultimately be so silly but I am not very good with code, it's one of those things that kind of makes my brain hurt whenever i try to learn, but i have a question regarding background and font colors : I am currently using the [background=] to choose the posts background color while i work on my journal and that part is working fine, but i am having trouble getting the font color to change. I am using the [color=] which from my understanding is the one related to things regarding the text. Does the order matter for these to work? This is the order I have the different codes placed, does this need to be adjusted to get the text color to change? :

example (yay i can make these now

[ font ][ size ][ background ][ color ]
i don't know what could be wrong about this since testing it myself it worked out, maybe it's the order in which you placed the closing tags?
example with times new roman, size 16, red background, and white color

code

[font=times new roman][size=16][background=red][color=white]example[/color][/background][/size][/font]
  • 🪪
  • 📋
  • 🔗

sapphire/they/23

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Event Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 10 but it is too old to be valid.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,365,363
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
350 eggs
Score: 2154
credits

credits

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Can you post the entire broken code in a hide like that using [ nobbcode ] tags? My personal preference when you start stacking that many tags, is to just switch to CSS instead. So it would go something like:

Code

[sc=myjournal]This is some text ... [url=https://pokefarm.com/party]Link[/url][/sc] [style] // your custom CSS class, to hold the rest .myjournal { padding: 10px; // push text away from edge background-color: #000099; // bg color color: white; // text color font-family: serif; // font: use web-safe or import font-size: 14pt; // pt is better than px usually a { color: yellow; // link color; } } [/style]
This is some text ... Link
I find it's more concise, works better, easier to read, handles links better. But I can understand if it's confusing. I can try to talk more about it if you like.
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon

QUOTE originally posted by pkspsapphire

i don't know what could be wrong about this since testing it myself it worked out, maybe it's the order in which you placed the closing tags?
example with times new roman, size 16, red background, and white color

code

[font=times new roman][size=16][background=red][color=white]example[/color][/background][/size][/font]
i have made an embarassing mistake....i forgot the # for the hexcode 😭😭 thank you so much for responding so quickly!
Score: 5804
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +18,141,623
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +5,546,970
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Aero's AvatarAero
I'm trying to get the table bbcode to be in the center instead of on the right or left is there any way to do that? I have tried using the Alignment bbcode but it didn't change anything.
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Aero

I'm trying to get the table bbcode to be in the center instead of on the right or left is there any way to do that? I have tried using the Alignment bbcode but it didn't change anything.
yep ^^ Just use this code! [style] Table {margin: 0 auto;} [/style] Makes it look like this
Header 1 Header 2 Header 3
cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
cell 4 cell 5 cell 6
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885

Pages: 123··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page