PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 759760761762763764765

Turbuggy's AvatarTurbuggy

QUOTE originally posted by pkspsapphire

you can do this with css!

code

[style] .cs > .party > div > .pkmn > .pokemon { background-image:url('IMG URL') !important; } [/style]
the .cs is the thing that defines the specific pokemon panel you're using, so it doesn't apply it to every pokepanel in your post you would use it like this: [sc=cs][pkmnpanel=(code)][/sc] for example, if i used [sc=cs][pkmnpanel=TcvMH][/sc] after replacing the IMG URL section of the css to https://i.postimg.cc/GtPqk3c7/rosesprite.png, we get this:
Lv. 88 — 848 / 25,641
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
hope that's what you were looking for!!
Would there be a way to do this with the platform code offsite? Say I wanted to change the image for this: to something else, and have that different image show up in a forum signature or on a webpage?

☆ Buggy ☆ He/Him ☆ Adult ☆

I'm just a lil guy!
Shop Journal Free Fieldscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on DeviantArt Forum Icon @Vandi Signature Pagedoll @Bug2Go on Twitter
☆ Current Hunt: Drifloon
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4

QUOTE originally posted by pkspsapphire

QUOTE originally posted by MelanUmbreon4

does anybody know how to edit a pkmnpanel to have a custom sprite like this. This WAS a Caimaw. EDIT: For clarification, that is an image.
you can do this with css!

code

[style] .cs > .party > div > .pkmn > .pokemon { background-image:url('IMG URL') !important; } [/style]
the .cs is the thing that defines the specific pokemon panel you're using, so it doesn't apply it to every pokepanel in your post you would use it like this: [sc=cs][pkmnpanel=(code)][/sc] ...
ah (cant believe i typoed that) that explains a lot, thank you!
Type Race Score: 398
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
pkspsapphire's Avatarpkspsapphire

QUOTE originally posted by Turbuggy

Would there be a way to do this with the platform code offsite? Say I wanted to change the image for this: to something else, and have that different image show up in a forum signature or on a webpage?
unfortunately i dont think thats possible by changing the image on pfq, since doing that by way of the mentioned css in a post or about section means it only applies to those sections of the site ( you're not actually changing the image that the site uses, just the image that appears where the css is used if that makes sense; that's why when you click on the pokemon panel it leads back to the pokemon's summary page with the original sprite displayed )
  • 🪪
  • 📋
  • 🔗

sapphire/they/23

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Event Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 10 but it is too old to be valid.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,504,638
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
865 eggs
Score: 1136
credits

credits

silently1's Avatarsilently1
Is there a way to show the tiny image for Megas like this one but the Mega version
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
[pkmn=Charizard/Mega Forme X] edit;; helps if I could spell lol
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
These pages have all the tiny sprites unless they haven’t made one yet https://pokefarm.wiki/Category:PKMN_Code_Compendium For megas specifically —> here
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
whoops my bad :p
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Okay, slightly technical question, is there any way that you can have style info self-contained in an accordion tag? Basically I want to catalog all of the codes I used for various things, in one post, on my journal. But when you post the code with the stuff in the style tag, it influences everything in that post. Is there a way to 'self-contain' the style within an accordion section? Idk if I am making any sense or if it's even possible. Thanks for any help!
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 15,204 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 45/500
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Oh could you maybe use the nobbcode for it to not influence everything?
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Hamez's AvatarHamez

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

Oh could you maybe use the nobbcode for it to not influence everything?
I definitely could, but I also wanted to display it as well. Which I don't know if that's possible lol a guy can hope tho

Pages: 123··· 759760761762763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page