PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

Moçhellez's AvatarMoçhellez
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pèrïïdøt

Hey, can someone tell me HOW THE HECC sorry I change the progress bar colors. I'm trying to make a template.

notes

.tabs .panel will be the "core" of our tabs. &>h3 { } is where the title of the accordions go, &>h3 a { } is the text of said title, &>h3 span { } is the "(Click to toggle)" text shown in hideboxes &>div { }is where the content of the accordion goes.
[styleclass=hidebox] [hide=notes] .tabs .panel will be the "core" of our tabs. &>h3 { } is where the title of the accordions go, &>h3 a { } is the text of said title, &>h3 span { } is the "(Click to toggle)" text shown in hideboxes &>div { }is where the content of the accordion goes.[/hide] [/styleclass] [style] .hidebox .panel {border-color:#ffffff &>h3 {background-color: #111; border-color: #ddd; } &>h3 a {background-color: #000000; color: #8cff7f } &>h3 span {color: #ff7f7f } &>div {background-color: #222; color: #9393ff } } [/style]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page