PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 304305306307308··· 762763764

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
1. Make sure you have permission to use this, and definitely change the text color. 2. It's a little bit eyeblinding for a background, no offense.

CODE

[sc=bg][color=black]Text content[/color] [/sc] [style].bg { background-image:url("https://orig15.deviantart.net/d82c/f/2017/118/e/3/instinct_by_zuzalka03-db7f3x5.gif"); }[/style]
Basically, anything within the [sc=bg] will have that background.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
LIGHTNINGSTAR's AvatarLIGHTNINGSTAR
It won’t fill the entire thing
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
[/sc] needs to be at the very bottom of everything.
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
i just coded this up for my future sig as you can see the left tab button has the left border missing even though i defined all the border colors. how do i fix? the bottom borders for both buttons(active and not active) need to be there as well.
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Remove all of the “border-color: #xxxxxx;” And just change it to “border: 1px solid #xxxxxx;” I changed your code myself and it worked after that. I’m on mobile or I’d copy the correct code for you.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

Remove all of the “border-color: #xxxxxx;” And just change it to “border: 1px solid #xxxxxx;” I changed your code myself and it worked after that. I’m on mobile or I’d copy the correct code for you.
You can copy stuff on mobile
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei

QUOTE originally posted by LIGHTNINGSTAR

You can copy stuff on mobile
yes, you can copy things on mobile, but it can be very difficult and a pain to do so, especially on PFQ.
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
No it’s not it is literally too easy Ex. x 5 / 300 [Mod edit: posts merged.]
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel

thank you! it looks real nice now.
SinnohRegixn's AvatarSinnohRegixn
What's the code to change the Absol head for notifs? nvn'' I've looked through the past few pages and can't find anything qwq
Bit of InfoSite LinksOff-Site Links
My name's Shoob. I love anime, music, and drawing Journal 3.0 Placeholder Link DeviantArt Toyhou.se Ask for anythin' else
PFP drawn by Me

Pages: 123··· 304305306307308··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page