PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn

QUOTE originally posted by astrophilic

so. . . i gave up on trying to obtain that first template i was working on because i couldn't figure out how to get what i wanted without it not working, so i'm going with a simpler template, but i have a small problem:
astrophilic: mythology obsessed plant lover with a knack for art journal forum picture by me
i want to get rid of the line at the bottom of the link and change the link's color to black (for example: meu's), but i can't figure out how. any help would be much appreciated, and sorry again for bothering you!
So what you'd want to do is add a style class element to your current coding, it's as easy as putting [style] [/style] with whatever you want inside of it at either the top or bottom of your coding. For changing link colors you'd want this snippet of code. a {color: #3F464D; text-decoration:none; } For things like links you then don't even have to put styleclass tags around your post as Sally will automatically read the style coding added to your post and see that it says you want your links to be such and such a color without an underline. I've added it to this post so take a look at your quoted template above to see what it looks like. Though i do suggest some sort of underline even if it's really close to your background color otherwise people may not know when your links are links
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page