PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

Vanadinite's AvatarVanadinite

QUOTE originally posted by Zelly

Alright, first time posting here! ....Here I go.... SO.... I've seen others with signatures with tabs in them (sorta like the one above me)? How do you do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D *EDIT I see how it's done, just confused with the words and stuff. What goes where?
So, this is a very basic tab box. If you want to add color and stuff, you will have to do that in the [style] area (it also may be very confusing, so I added a code box for the basic code if you don't want to read all of this). At the begining you have [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal/verticle] to make the tabs, then you add [ul] to make a list of the tabs. Inside of the [ul] your going to put [li]Tab Name[/li] as many times as you want, then end with [/ul] to end the list. However, you don't want to end the source code because you're still customizing whats in the tab. On the same line that the [/ul] is on, without a space add [ so it will look like [/ul][. That makes it so there isn't a space between the tabs and the tab content. Then you will add on the next line ][sc]Content[/sc][ for as many times as there are items on the list. For the last one, don't add the [ on the end. Instead, add [/sc] to end of the verry first source code. I hope this helps.

Code

[sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]Tab Name[/li] [li]Tab Name[/li] [li]Tab Name[/li] [/ul][ ][sc]Content(1)[/sc][ ][sc]Content(2)[/sc][ ][sc]Content(3)[/sc] [/sc]

View

• Tab Name
  • Tab Name
  • Tab Name
Content(1)
Content(2)
Content(3)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page