PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 151152153

KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Oh now I understand. Yea, I don't think the "view/adopt hide" stuff is supposed to be there by design. The "custom img search" might be intended to show though :d

Answering Questions / Requests / Suggestions

Quotes from Alchemist's Fire

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I'm having an issue with the custom search filters in the Lab I can enter a whole bunch of Pokemon names, but as soon as I navigate away from the lab, the list disappears. It works ok if I only list one Pokemon, but I have about 20-25 right now and they keep disappearing. I don't have this issue in the Shelter, just the lab.

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Have you tried to enter them a couple at a time and see where they start disappearing? I'm curious if there's a max that's not published.
No, I hadn't tried that yet, will give that a shot - thank you =) Edit: So, this is weird. I had two custom search fields, and it was working just fine. Added a 3rd one, hit the back button, then clicked "Lab", all 3 disappeared. I added the same 3 again, navigated to a different page, then back to the lab, they stayed. I'm now over 18 custom search fields with none disappearing....going to keep testing to see if there is in fact a limit Hmm, I added enough to have the 3 starters from all regions, and then fields disappeared. But I also noticed it seemed to happen if I click the "Remove" button as the last thing I do. That could possibly be the actual trigger
Thanks for doing that additional research - I've been able to reproduce this and am adding as an issue.

Quote from Sparkys

QUOTE originally posted by Sparkys

Hello, I have a suggestion. I made it years ago and it just got moved the rejected forum. But is it possible to add the QOL userscript that when you are in the market instead of dropdowns for every items it would be pop-up windows like in the pokedex, it would save loads of scrolling. My original suggestion is here : https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/82730/Pop-up-window-for-the-market Thank you for considering.
Interesting suggestion; I'll have to tinker with it to see if this is possible from the script or not. Adding as a suggestion

Quotes from QuirkyRabbit and Tredecim

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Just a suggestion, forgive me if this is not possible to add. The field search currently has search by nature, egg group etc. Would it be possible to add a search by ehp to the fields? Currently if I want to search by ehp I have to find all the Pokemon that fall into that group and manually add them to the species search, which is very time consuming. This would be most useful for people who manage a lot of shinies/albinos for DP.

QUOTE originally posted by Tredecim

QUOTE originally posted by MEW10THOUSAND

Search by what?
from what I read and understand, QuirkyRabbit wants to search pokemon by how much exp their base form egg requires to hatch.
Unfortunately, this is not something that can be added to the script; reason being that the dex data that is accessible in the script does not contain the exp group. While it is possible to scrape the dex pages for the exp groups and that is something that I have done in the past before the script was integrated into the site, after discussions with Niet, I think it's best to avoid adding more features like that to avoid any unnecessary strain on the server.

Quote from QuirkyRabbit

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Not sure if this has been reported already, but the shelter search by image code shows extra text at the bottom.
Yeah that's fair; will add as a bug to fix the text

What have I been working on?

I just sent a message to Niet to pull the latest update when he has a chance, so these should be forthcoming!

New QoL Hub Settings

As mentioned above, the QoL Hub settings have been reworked and some sub-settings have been added. By "sub-setting", I mean the ability to enable/disable a particular feature on a page; for example, the ability to enable the mass release dialog in the private fields page without turning on the searching tools. The controls now look like this: Enabling all features for a page: Check the unindented control for that page and make sure all the indented controls underneath it are checked. Enabling some features for a page: Check the unindented control for that page and the relevant indented controls for the features you want; uncheck any indented controls that you don't want Disabling some features for a page: Uncheck the indented controls for the features you don't want and leave the unindented control checked. Disabling all features for a page: Uncheck the unindented control for that page. Could also accomplish this by unchecking all the indented controls and leaving the unindented control checked.
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I'm having a lot of issues trying to click in Multiuser page after update, it's as if Next button isn't registering properly or it's lagging and it opens up fields after passing every person there because I'm trying to click fast. Fields button pushes right under Next for a split second when loading next user, I didn't have this problem beforehand. (I'm on mobile right now)
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I'd like to echo what MossDragon is saying, there seems to be some issues with the "Next" button on mobile using the "Hide all click fast" option. Sometimes it randomly stops working, other times it kicks me to a field instead. I used CSS display:none to remove the "Go to Fields" button which prevents it from kicking me to a field, but I haven't found a workaround for the randomly-stops-working issue. Sometimes if I stop trying to click Next and wait for a bit it does transition to the next profile eventually, but other times it doesn't and I have to manually click the next name in the list at the top of the page. [edit: I want to add that this isn't a very good workaround, because it also removes the "go to fields" button on profiles, so I have no way to view other people's fields on mobile, so for example if I want to look through someone's sale or free fields, I have to do it on PC u_u] Maybe this might help to narrow down the issue: as far as I can tell, it tends to break on people who have fewer than 6 clickable Pokemon in a party. (So either people who have less than 6, or if I have already interacted with some of their Pokemon but not others.) I play on both mobile and PC and this only happens on mobile. On PC it seems fine. So on my phone I've been clicking with the "Show in table" mode instead, which does work properly, but I would like to be able to go back to using Hide all click fast eventually.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
stingrays's Avatarstingrays
i just got on my laptop after having no issues on my phone--the search feature for QoL is working fine in the shelter, but the results aren't highlighted. it was fine last night before the galar legendaries update. is there anything i can do? i trying clearing the cache dex, deleting the tab and pulling up a new one, logging out and logging back in, toggling the shelter options off and on in the QoL menu...
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!

QUOTE originally posted by stingrays

i just got on my laptop after having no issues on my phone--the search feature for QoL is working fine in the shelter, but the results aren't highlighted. it was fine last night before the galar legendaries update. is there anything i can do? i trying clearing the cache dex, deleting the tab and pulling up a new one, logging out and logging back in, toggling the shelter options off and on in the QoL menu...
I'm having the same issue - everything works fine on mobile, it worked fine on desktop last night, but today shelter searches still work but don't highlight (I'm also having trouble with field searches/highlight on desktop but not mobile). I haven't found the issue yet. I tried the same solutions, but also changing back to a default skin just in case it was from my Extra CSS, and adding in extra CSS to change the color of the highlight. Sorry this I don't have a solution, but I thought it might be helpful information in some way.
@MossDragon and @QuirkyRabbit, I can see this issue as well. Seems like the delay between a page loading and the userscript getting applied is longer on mobile then on desktop.
@stingrays, @StarbeeDaydream, I haven't been able to reproduce this yet, so I have a few questions:
  • Which shelter search settings are you trying to use?
  • Does it seem to happen with any of the shelter search settings in particular or does it happen with anything you try?
  • Are there any errors in the browser console?
  • Which browser(s) do you use? Does it work on any browser?
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Having the same issue on mobile as well after the site update it seems, hide all click fast is almost lagging behind and won't highlight or click next sometimes. Glad I'm not the only one!
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
SpaceX's AvatarSpaceX
Wanted to comment that I'm also having issues with pokemon being highlighted in the shelter. I tried turning specific searches on and off and seeing if something was causing it, but even with everything off in searches, It still doesn't highlight pokemon types. Or if I turn everything on and a prehistoric pokemon pops up, it doesn't highlight it but says it's found. So, it seems like any setting I use it doesn't work. I only have chrome so I haven't tried it in other browsers because of this. And then i tried normal methods always recommended such as clearing cache, etc. And I checked the console and I didn't see an error or anything pop up there. Oh an edit: it works fine on my phone which I also use chrome for. Just my laptop doesn't work.
Score for Type Race! 0 Current chain: 1 Shinies: 0
stingrays's Avatarstingrays

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

@stingrays, @StarbeeDaydream, I haven't been able to reproduce this yet, so I have a few questions:
  • Which shelter search settings are you trying to use?
  • Does it seem to happen with any of the shelter search settings in particular or does it happen with anything you try?
  • Are there any errors in the browser console?
  • Which browser(s) do you use? Does it work on any browser?
- i'm using both type search and specific pokémon/egg search--the text will appear saying "[x] has been found", but neither search will get highlighted. - yep, happens with everything i try. - i'm not what you mean by the browser console? - on my laptop, i exclusively use google chrome, and it isn't working on there. however, i do have the pokéfarm app on my laptop (but don't really use it), so i'll have to give that a try and see if it works there. on mobile, i use the google app, and it works perfectly! edit: i tried using it on the pokefarm app, and it works on the app! interesting. i'll also add that i went into the debug section and reset the settings for the shelter page, but it did nothing. also tried to add the custom highlight css, but that also did nothing. (granted, i know nothing abt css)
thanks for taking the time to help with this! kinda glad i'm not the only one having this issue. i wonder what's up 🤔 maybe the galar legendaries are playing a prank on us

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page