PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

QUOTE originally posted by stingrays

i just got on my laptop after having no issues on my phone--the search feature for QoL is working fine in the shelter, but the results aren't highlighted. it was fine last night before the galar legendaries update. is there anything i can do? i trying clearing the cache dex, deleting the tab and pulling up a new one, logging out and logging back in, toggling the shelter options off and on in the QoL menu...
I'm having the same issue - everything works fine on mobile, it worked fine on desktop last night, but today shelter searches still work but don't highlight (I'm also having trouble with field searches/highlight on desktop but not mobile). I haven't found the issue yet. I tried the same solutions, but also changing back to a default skin just in case it was from my Extra CSS, and adding in extra CSS to change the color of the highlight. Sorry this I don't have a solution, but I thought it might be helpful information in some way.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page