PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 151152153

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

QUOTE originally posted by PikachudittoUwU

Im a little confused i did everything and it just sais there is no script running what do i do?
You don't uze Tampermonkey or whatever anymore. Just go Farm>Options>usercripts and activate it from there
Just a note... you can use Tampermonkey or the Userscripts through the site, it doesn't really matter. Tampermonkey still has some features that the Userscript in the site doesn't have (yet?) as far as I remember. So yes, if they want to use either one it's no biggie~
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 312 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Just a suggestion, forgive me if this is not possible to add. The field search currently has search by nature, egg group etc. Would it be possible to add a search by ehp to the fields? Currently if I want to search by ehp I have to find all the Pokemon that fall into that group and manually add them to the species search, which is very time consuming. This would be most useful for people who manage a lot of shinies/albinos for DP.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
MEW10THOUSAND's AvatarMEW10THOUSAND
Search by what?
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim

QUOTE originally posted by MEW10THOUSAND

Search by what?
from what I read and understand, QuirkyRabbit wants to search pokemon by how much exp their base form egg requires to hatch.
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae
Is there any way to either sort the Pokedex or filter the shelter by body type? Would be helpful for "body style" tournaments!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Is there any way to either sort the Pokedex or filter the shelter by body type? Would be helpful for "body style" tournaments!
Probably not with the script but you can use skin css to highlight them
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:58 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
Found another instance of a variant not showing up when it's type is selected. Galarian Corsola is not highlighted by a Ghost type selection.
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
Not sure if this has been reported already, but the shelter search by image code shows extra text at the bottom.
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Not sure if this has been reported already, but the shelter search by image code shows extra text at the bottom.
I'm pretty sure that this is supposed to happen ^^
Even the "View/Adopt Hide"? That seems like a glitch. Searching by name just says "1 Abra found". edit: With two eggs it looks like this: I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page