PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 151152153

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
I'm not sure if this is an bug, or i'm doing something wrong. When searching in my fields for 'Galvanic' for example, it highlights the wooper. But if I put it into the shelter and can see one right in front of me, it doesn't highlight. Am I doing something wrong? How do I search for the variants without getting their normal counterparts in shelter (EG: searching for Galvanic Wooper, but not Wooper).
DDDrex's AvatarDDDrex

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

I'm not sure if this is an bug, or i'm doing something wrong. When searching in my fields for 'Galvanic' for example, it highlights the wooper. But if I put it into the shelter and can see one right in front of me, it doesn't highlight. Am I doing something wrong? How do I search for the variants without getting their normal counterparts in shelter (EG: searching for Galvanic Wooper, but not Wooper).
have you tried putting the word galvanic in the search keys field?
Score: 0
Lv. 50 — 2,940 / 7,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 50%
Jolly nature
Lv. 34 — 1,394 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 56 — 7,199 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by Drax-Andros

have you tried putting the word galvanic in the search keys field?
It's stated above that I already tried that, which is why i'm asking. I search for Galvanic in my own fields, and it highlights the Galvanic wooper. When I search Galvanic in shelter, it doesn't highlight any that pop up.
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity

I think that's because of the way the shelter search functions. From what I can see it's only searching for the keyword you input in the name of what's coming up. So "Abra" will highlight Abras and Abra eggs but it also highlights Crabrawler because it contains the word "Abra" in the middle. Because the forme is separate from the name it doesn't appear to search that. I input "Galarian" while looking right at a G.Yamask and it doesn't highlight, but searching for "Yam" does the trick.
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
Aeron's AvatarAeron

QUOTE originally posted by Ladydisparity

I think that's because of the way the shelter search functions. From what I can see it's only searching for the keyword you input in the name of what's coming up. So "Abra" will highlight Abras and Abra eggs but it also highlights Crabrawler because it contains the word "Abra" in the middle. Because the forme is separate from the name it doesn't appear to search that. I input "Galarian" while looking right at a G.Yamask and it doesn't highlight, but searching for "Yam" does the trick.
I feel like the best way to counter this is that you should be able to set a specific type to search for alongside a name, so if you wanted Galvanic Wooper, you'd put in "Wooper" and set the type to "Electric", that's the only fix I could see being implemented since I'm unsure how else the script could grab specific information from the shelter such as forms.
Team Breakneck Blitz = 0 Check out my shop!
angelatos's Avatarangelatos
would searching using the image codes work?

after all, decay is a form of love

moth | they/them
Aquameringue's AvatarAquameringue
Hey, not sure if this has been raised already, but since a few days ago my search in the shelter doesn't apply the CSS styling unless I'm on a small browser window (think the cutoff was 626px or below in width). In case anyone else is having the same issue, I fixed it by adding the following custom CSS: #shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon>.small { display: block; } #shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea>.pokemon>.big { display: none; }

quote fom Angeliccandy

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

Having the same issue on mobile as well after the site update it seems, hide all click fast is almost lagging behind and won't highlight or click next sometimes. Glad I'm not the only one!
I did some digging, and it turns out the "Next" button that I was using to position the pokemon/egg click buttons doesn't exist right away when the page loads. I didn't notice the delay when I was testing on my desktop, but as has become clear, it's noticable on mobile.

quote from singrays

QUOTE originally posted by stingrays

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

@stingrays, @StarbeeDaydream, I haven't been able to reproduce this yet, so I have a few questions:
  • Which shelter search settings are you trying to use?
  • Does it seem to happen with any of the shelter search settings in particular or does it happen with anything you try?
  • Are there any errors in the browser console?
  • Which browser(s) do you use? Does it work on any browser?
- i'm using both type search and specific pokémon/egg search--the text will appear saying "[x] has been found", but neither search will get highlighted. - yep, happens with everything i try. - i'm not what you mean by the browser console? - on my laptop, i exclusively use google chrome, and it isn't working on there. however, i do have the pokéfarm app on my laptop (but don't really use it), so i'll have to give that a try and see if it works there. on mobile, i use the google app, and it works perfectly! edit: i tried using it on the pokefarm app, and it works on the app! interesting. i'll also add that i went into the debug section and reset the settings for the shelter page, but it did nothing. also tried to add the custom highlight css, but that also did nothing. (granted, i know nothing abt css)
thanks for taking the time to help with this! kinda glad i'm not the only one having this issue. i wonder what's up 🤔 maybe the galar legendaries are playing a prank on us
Out of curiousity, how big is your laptop screen? I'm realizing I did some tinkering with the threshold between "big" and "small" screens, and I'm wondering if mabye I accidentally put your screen size in the wrong category. Don't know why it would work on the app and not the browser, but it's the only idea I have right now.

QUOTE originally posted by angelatos

would searching using the image codes work?
I agree with angelatos, that's generally the accepted approach when searching for Pokemon with forms.

Question on the Multiuser Issue for the Community

Because the issue is stemming from the fields button being on the screen before the Next button appears, would it be acceptable for me to just hide the fields button if you're in Hide-All mode?
Aeron's AvatarAeron

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

Because the issue is stemming from the fields button being on the screen before the Next button appears, would it be acceptable for me to just hide the fields button if you're in Hide-All mode?
This sounds good to me. I don't think I've ever gone into a user's field on purpose when I'm multiuser clicking.
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole;6131101 [hr

I think hiding it is a good solution to the problem.
× 45 / 500

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page