PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 151152153

ezpups's Avatarezpups
hi! I'm posting here bc I'm not sure if it's the userscript messing up, or if it's on Pokefarms end. when trying to clickback parties/Open 10, I click with both my keyboard and mouse (so it's faster) but it gives me an error message (seen here) it seems to only happen when trying to click with keyboard+mouse together, and only started on the day I created the thread any help or insight would be appreciated, thanks!

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
I am also now having the issue of some other users where the shelter is not highlitghing pokemon, when it previously was, and clearing cache and resetting the page does not work.
My profile picture is me playing trumpet. I currently have nothing else to put here so, I like music, video games, and potatoes. Check out my trade shop:
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I come to you with a bug report! Your script uncovered a bug on the server, which I have patched, but it shouldn't be happening in the first place! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/320255/Error-while-party-clicking/post/6152449 The offending code seems to be this: /* * Sometimes clicks happen to fast for Pokefarm to add the 'working' class * so, instead of waiting for that class to exist, add the qolpartyclickhide * class here if Hide All mode is enabled */ obj.jQuery(document).on('click','#partybox>div.party>div', (e) => { if (obj.settings.hideAll === true) { // sometimes the target is the div, sometimes it's the div.action const target$ = obj.jQuery(e.target); let divPkmn$; let divAction$; if(target$.hasClass('action')) { divPkmn$ = target$.parent().children('div.pkmn'); divAction$ = target$; } else if(target$.attr('data-berry') !== undefined) { divPkmn$ = target$.parent().parent().parent().children('div.pkmn'); divAction$ = target$.parent().parent().parent().children('div.action'); } else { divPkmn$ = target$.children('div.pkmn'); divAction$ = target$.children('div.action'); } divPkmn$.children().remove(); divAction$.addClass('qolpartyclickhide').removeClass('working'); } }); I think .removeClass('working') is incorrect, because this allows (attempted) duplicate interactions to be sent.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MEW10THOUSAND's AvatarMEW10THOUSAND
I would hope this isn't off topic, but can someone translate that from hacker talk to English for those of us with the brain capacity of a Slowpoke? What all to copy and paste, where to paste it at, etc.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
the "normal list" works fine but these two things are broken. i noticed that the Farms "pokemon that can evolve" section is really broken with its selections. it does kind of sort the pokemon by types but if you go to evolve them on that page it doesnt work at all. it also sometimes puts the wrong pokemon in the wrong type tabs. the page also completly freezes and now its kind of broken completly.

the wrong types listed img

i was told to brig my bug report of it to this thread by Gumshoe, but yeah its completely broken minus the "quick evo" and "normal list" buttons.

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

Edit: I seem to be mistaken, it looks to be a feature of the current QOL script. I would bring this issue up in the QOL thread instead of the Bugs forum, as it is not an official site bug. [Link]

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

the "normal list" works fine but these two things are broken. i noticed that the Farms "pokemon that can evolve" section is really broken with its selections. it does kind of sort the pokemon by types but if you go to evolve them on that page it doesnt work at all. it also sometimes puts the wrong pokemon in the wrong type tabs. the page also completly freezes and now its kind of broken completly.

i was told to brig my bug report of it to this thread by Gumshoe, but yeah its completely broken minus the "quick evo" and "normal list" buttons.

Edit: I seem to be mistaken, it looks to be a feature of the current QOL script. I would bring this issue up in the QOL thread instead of the Bugs forum, as it is not an official site bug. [Link]
I think the reason Magikarp is popping up for a dark evo is because it's checking types both before and after evolution via the dex. Since canon megas are listed as part of the same tab as their base form (Mega Gyarados is water/dark) it flags Gyarados as a dark type. I've noticed the same issue with Audino and it's eggs in the shelter. The Fairy type search will highlight it even though the base form is mono Normal and only the mega gains Fairy. I'm guessing you're going to see the same thing with any of the megas that add a type not shared by the base. It looks to me like it's pretty much the same issue as the types of pokemon with regional forms highlighting all of its forms regardless of it's the one that actually has the type.
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Ladydisparity

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

I think the reason Magikarp is popping up for a dark evo is because it's checking types both before and after evolution via the dex. Since canon megas are listed as part of the same tab as their base form (Mega Gyarados is water/dark) it flags Gyarados as a dark type. I've noticed the same issue with Audino and it's eggs in the shelter. The Fairy type search will highlight it even though the base form is mono Normal and only the mega gains Fairy. I'm guessing you're going to see the same thing with any of the megas that add a type not shared by the base. It looks to me like it's pretty much the same issue as the types of pokemon with regional forms highlighting all of its forms regardless of it's the one that actually has the type.
ah, ty for letting me know that, tho thats not the only issue. the main issue is its broken, it freezes the screen, it disapears sometimes when its enabled, and you cant really use the other buttons. the only ones that work are the "quick evo" only when you have the "normal list" selected, you cant evolve pokemon when they are sorted in the list. ive tryed to get them to work by clearing my cache, disableing all the other QoL, stuff like that. its just a broken function. it kind of makes sense for the shelter search to be that way for anything that has a "normal" type tho i do kinda hope it gets fixed so if you look for a single type you get the single type result, same with that "evolve pokemon" search since i have tons of rte karps taking up that slot for any dark RTEs. i checked it again while typing this post and the buttons work now minus the evolve button when its in the lists, i can still click the pokemons names just not the evolve button.
Myceline's AvatarMyceline
I'm using the Brave Browser and we've been having an issue for the past two days where the UserScript just automatically toggles itself off and I have to turn it on again? I have no idea why it's doing that but it's making things very annoying trying to use the website. My boyfriend is also having this issue, he uses mobile and Brave browser on desktop too. Edit: Seems to be happening a lot when I go to other people's public fields to click their mons
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Myceline

I'm using the Brave Browser and we've been having an issue for the past two days where the UserScript just automatically toggles itself off and I have to turn it on again? I have no idea why it's doing that but it's making things very annoying trying to use the website. My boyfriend is also having this issue, he uses mobile and Brave browser on desktop too. Edit: Seems to be happening a lot when I go to other people's public fields to click their mons
I just got onto Chrome and it won't load at all. idk if it has to do with the latest Windows update or not. update: it's working now
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
shinyspheal's Avatarshinyspheal
when searching fairy types in the lab and in the supplier, pokemon that arent fairy sometimes show up as a fairy type. ive seen misdreavous, pawniard, chansey, and turtonator all display as fairy type eggs when searching for fairy eggs on QOL.

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page