PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 151152153

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent

QUOTE originally posted by angebinah

when searching fairy types in the lab and in the supplier, pokemon that arent fairy sometimes show up as a fairy type. ive seen misdreavous, pawniard, chansey, and turtonator all display as fairy type eggs when searching for fairy eggs on QOL.
Same with the Normal-type Audino. Though in this case, its egg group is listed as Fairy in the dex, so that might have something to do with it. I forgot to upload the image (I'll edit it back in when I get the file) but when I was also searching for hatched Abra recently the code highlighed both Abra and Crabrawler. Which I found pretty amusing.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I was hunting Abra a while back and had to use image search to exclude Crabrawler XD I don't think it's something that can be fixed. But I just did a search myself and found Misdreavus and Pawniard eggs and they weren't highlighted as Fairy? So for some reason it isn't something that happens to everyone. Their egg groups are not Fairy either.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Audino might be because the mega is Normal/Fairy Same reason Pinsir highlights as a Flying egg when the mega is but the base isn't
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SpaceX's AvatarSpaceX
Just checking if there was a fix someone found for the shelter or could tell me a solution or anything for the pokemon Not lighting up when I search for specific types or specific names. It says they're there but no glow still just on chrome on my laptop. Just editing this: The only thing that DOES NOT have an effect on the highlight is if I use my cellphone to play. Any browser on my laptop does not work and I have three. there are no errors when I check, I've tried changing the color of the highlight it doesn't work, I've tried switching to tampermonkey and same issue, I've tried removing my site skin to the default and same issue. Clearing cache, cookies, etc, etc. Nothing works. The highlight doesn't show up and I can't search specific pokemon names because it doesn't tell me the pokemon is there at all. Not just it doesn't highlight, it doesn't alert me at all.
Score for Type Race! 0 Current chain: 1 Shinies: 0
I'm still having the multi-user bug with the next button. I read in the github there was a fix. I tried resintalling QoL and restarting browser but I am still having issues.
My profile picture is me playing trumpet. I currently have nothing else to put here so, I like music, video games, and potatoes. Check out my trade shop:
Niluna's AvatarNiluna
Hello, is there a way I can remove the plural "s" in the text that appears when you find multiples of what you are searching for in the shelter? Currently using css to change the colour of the text in #shelterfound to match the background colour, leaving only the symbol visible. It's fine and it works, just wondering if there is a better solution.
credits
1slowpoke's Avatar1slowpoke
I don't know if I am in the right forum or not, so if I'm not I apologize. There is something on the shelter page that I have no idea what it means or what it does. Can somebody tell me about the following, please? If I'm not on the right forum, when you answer my question, could you also please put a link to take me to the right place, please? Thanks. :) By img code The above is what I need explained that is on the shelter search thingy.

QUOTE originally posted by 1slowpoke

I don't know if I am in the right forum or not, so if I'm not I apologize. There is something on the shelter page that I have no idea what it means or what it does. Can somebody tell me about the following, please? If I'm not on the right forum, when you answer my question, could you also please put a link to take me to the right place, please? Thanks. :) By img code The above is what I need explained that is on the shelter search thingy.
this is for searching the pokemon you want by their image code/link! basically the url you get when you copy an image link, which you get by right-clicking an image and going to "copy image link". you can do this with the pokemon and egg sprites, and you paste their links there - the exact pokemon or egg in the image you copied will be searched in the shelter each time you refresh it.
we're a system of 11 with varying degrees of likeness for pokemon. icon will be whoever's fronting.
sal ★ 21
alice ★ 23
hyze ★ 22
ellie ★
arte ★ 14
behemo ★ ageless
russell ★ 14
chelsy ★ 16
talys ★
felix ★ ageless
hope ★ ageless
funeraljorts's Avatarfuneraljorts
(originally posted in the sanctioned userscripts forum, reposting here) This may not be the right place to put this, so apologies if it is but,,, is anyone else having issues with the QoL script? I have it enabled, but today its effects just kinda stopped and disappeared. I don't have any of the options in the shelter or lab anymore, nor any of the field options. I guess right now I'm wondering if this is a site-wide thing, or if it's just something I need to figure out myself. Anyone else having this issue?
avatar made on picrew with this creator
@funeraljorts: No issues here, it's working, other than being weird about highlighting dual-types/regionals

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page