PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 151152153

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I'm having issues with the userscript as well, it's stopped highlighting eggs in the shelter. I still get search results, but no glow. It's only doing this on one device, it's still working fine on my phone and my desktop - but my laptop I'm using Chrome, it's up-to-date, I've cleared my cache...still no luck
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a fix? I get the glow in the lab and this happened a couple months back. I tried messing with the CSS, adding some in the text area, but I can't figure out the actual code for it. I've cleared my cache and attempted to re-download it, but nothing has changed.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

I'm having issues with the userscript as well, it's stopped highlighting eggs in the shelter. I still get search results, but no glow. It's only doing this on one device, it's still working fine on my phone and my desktop - but my laptop I'm using Chrome, it's up-to-date, I've cleared my cache...still no luck
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a fix? I get the glow in the lab and this happened a couple months back. I tried messing with the CSS, adding some in the text area, but I can't figure out the actual code for it. I've cleared my cache and attempted to re-download it, but nothing has changed.
Same problem here! Neither eggs or pokemon are highlighted in the shelter when I use my laptop (Chrome and Firefox, both up-to-date), but the glow appears just fine when I use my phone (Safari). I've tried cleaning my cache, coockies, updating my browsers, reinstalling them... But nothing seems to work.
Sprigatito PMD Portrait by Emmufin, found in the PMD Sprite Repository , resized by me.
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472

QUOTE originally posted by Canes Venatici

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

Same problem here! Neither eggs or pokemon are highlighted in the shelter when I use my laptop (Chrome and Firefox, both up-to-date), but the glow appears just fine when I use my phone (Safari). I've tried cleaning my cache, coockies, updating my browsers, reinstalling them... But nothing seems to work.
I'm having the opposite issue where Firefox on my laptop highlights pokemon/eggs just fine but chrome on my phone doesn't highlight anything
|
Keen's AvatarKeen
Having an issue where if i have a few types to be highlighted in the Lab, if i remove one of the types, it removes ALL of the types and stops searching completely. Using Chrome
sylveondreams's Avatarsylveondreams
Hi! I just installed this, and I don't know where I'm supposed to find the "Update Pokedex" button in the QoL hub? I don't see any "Pokedex Settings" section, only "Settings", "Change Log",and "CSS Settings". Am I overlooking something? Edit: Also I can't turn off individual extensions or save egg searches when I go to a different page and back to the lab. I don't think I know how to use this, lol.
Tøxtriicity's AvatarTøxtriicity
I had to reformat my laptop and now I'm having some script struggles if anyone can help? The update only goes back to 2019 and I have no means of updating the dex to it, or anything else really. I'm extremely code illiterate, and I love this script dearly. Please help me?
profile picture: Taken directly in game of my own toxtricity.
continue's Avatarcontinue
hello! sorry if this was already talked about, but i cant seem to find anything about it. does anyone know where i can fix this issue? i just now downloaded the newer version, bc i wanted the RTE shelter features, but it seems to have broken the entire thing :')

QUOTE originally posted by continue

hello! sorry if this was already talked about, but i cant seem to find anything about it. does anyone know where i can fix this issue? i just now downloaded the newer version, bc i wanted the RTE shelter features, but it seems to have broken the entire thing :')
Back when I had it do that, I usually just cleared cache then updated the dex while in my own party, I found if i do it in daycare or shelter it gets confused.
continue's Avatarcontinue

QUOTE originally posted by Tøxtriicity

Back when I had it do that, I usually just cleared cache then updated the dex while in my own party, I found if i do it in daycare or shelter it gets confused.
see, i cleared my cache, but didnt have any qol options anymore its like i didnt have the thing installed in the first place

QUOTE originally posted by continue

QUOTE originally posted by Tøxtriicity

see, i cleared my cache, but didnt have any qol options anymore its like i didnt have the thing installed in the first place
I'm having the exact same issue, the option's just gone. :(

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page