PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 151152153

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
If you're using the settings version of the script instead of tampermonkey, it seems you have to turn it back on there after clearing cache.
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
UnwrittenFox's AvatarUnwrittenFox
anyway to search for a specific pokemon + gender ? Like just Male Vulpix? for some reason I am having difficulty figuring it out
Buying
Origin Sashes
Psychic Gems
Ghost Deltas
Quirky
Nature
PM's Open

QUOTE originally posted by UnwrittenFox

anyway to search for a specific pokemon + gender ? Like just Male Vulpix? for some reason I am having difficulty figuring it out
Make sure "Custom Pokemon" is checked Make sure only the "Male" box is checked under "Search on Gender" Put "Vulpix" (without quotes) in the Search keys at the bottom I'll add a screenshot if that's still confusing =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Make sure "Custom Pokemon" is checked Make sure only the "Male" box is checked under "Search on Gender" Put "Vulpix" (without quotes) in the Search keys at the bottom I'll add a screenshot if that's still confusing =)
I did all that and it still gives me male and female ^^; cleared cache, tried restarting, and all that fun jazz. I tried putting the img link for the gender in the same search box with the pokemon name, but that just started highlighting all female pokemon as well as all specified pokemon. I was hopeful I was just being oblivious to the answer. But guess not. Thx for your time!

I did all that and it still gives me male and female ^^; cleared cache, tried restarting, and all that fun jazz. I tried putting the img link for the gender in the same search box with the pokemon name, but that just started highlighting all female pokemon as well as all specified pokemon. I was hopeful I was just being oblivious to the answer. But guess not. Thx for your time!
The img link would need to go in a separate search box, not the same as the name Let me test mine and see...

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

The img link would need to go in a separate search box, not the same as the name Let me test mine and see...
LITERALLY right after I responed, and I went back to the shelter (for the nth time) it FINALLY started working. Nothing changed from my original comment. but worked (at least once) DANKESCHOEN! You must be good luck XD The putting the img link in was a one off attempt at something other than the basic

LITERALLY right after I responed, and I went back to the shelter (for the nth time) it FINALLY started working. Nothing changed from my original comment. but worked (at least once) DANKESCHOEN! You must be good luck XD The putting the img link in was a one off attempt at something other than the basic
Just to confirm: Screenshot Mine is only highlighting Male Vulpix. I saw a female, and it was not highlighted
CupOfCocoa's AvatarCupOfCocoa
Is there a way to keep compact view for clicking eggs while hiding user's trainer cards? there are some that are making me quite upset since they seem to be missing the point and I'd like to be able to click without having to read them
art commissioned from @maeshipixel on Twitter for my use only
shop - twitch.tv/cuppofcocoa - journaltrading chickensmoothie for PFQ
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
At the top of the mass click page there are three options, "Hide all click fast" hides trainer cards as well I'm using the site version, I'm not sure if this is different in the Tampermonkey version
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Has anyone found a fix to the highlight glitch? It's not like the most urgent thing in the world but when trying to build a living dex it's a bit annoying ^ ^ ;

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 0

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page