PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105··· 151152153

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

The Audino is expected, as I think the mega form is Normal/Fairy. Stonjourner and Dreepy are strange though, do you have custom filters set as well?
I don't think there are custom filters for the lab? Or at least I don't see them, not like the shelter has. I think the problem might be that it gives questionmark egg random typings? I had a gossifleur egg that would only get highlighted for fairy and flying.
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥

QUOTE originally posted by misshereandthere

I don't think there are custom filters for the lab? Or at least I don't see them, not like the shelter has. I think the problem might be that it gives questionmark egg random typings? I had a gossifleur egg that would only get highlighted for fairy and flying.
There definitely are custom filters, just only for eggs not Pokemon. You can use a Pokemon name or an egg image URL.

Egg custom search Add the pokemon name or Img code (complete link starting from //pfq..) that you would like to find in the lab in a searchfield. You can select multiple!
That's odd, Gossifleur should be highlighted for Grass only.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
I am not sure if it's been previously reported, but Galarian Stunfisk does not come up with steel type eggs highlighted. All other steel type eggs that I've seen come up highlighted as intended.
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy

QUOTE originally posted by Ladydisparity

I am not sure if it's been previously reported, but Galarian Stunfisk does not come up with steel type eggs highlighted. All other steel type eggs that I've seen come up highlighted as intended.
I believe that has something to do with your own pokedex and which form you have selected. If you have the original form selected then the galarian version won't be 'seen'. (I hope i explained that ok) However i have noticed Flabebe does not highlight as fairy and to my knowledge does not have another form... I think this is only an issue with the site version and not the tampermonkey script but i have not been on my laptop in a while to check.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

I believe that has something to do with your own pokedex and which form you have selected. If you have the original form selected then the galarian version won't be 'seen'. (I hope i explained that ok)
I just tried going into the dex and changing to G.Stunfisk but they are still not highlighted. Other Pokemon with a regional form highlight both forms even if only one matches (ie, my steel filter flags both Alolan and regular Sandshrew eggs), so I think Stunfisk may be simply missing from steel's checklist. Just to check I put in ground and electric type flags (Unovan Stunfisk typing) and both of them flagged a Galarian Stunfisk egg.
@Jana Kennedy: There's Kanto Mr Mime and Galar Mr Mime
For some reason I cant find the script for the advanced shelter Css, can someone pls put the script ;w; thank you!
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by PikachudittoUwU

For some reason I cant find the script for the advanced shelter Css, can someone pls put the script ;w; thank you!
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127552/Site-Skins-How-To-and-Helpful-CSS
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:38 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit
Zyph13's AvatarZyph13

QUOTE originally posted by Ladydisparity

I am having a similar issue, but with pokemon. I have the filter set to highly steel type pokemon, and for some reason meowth keeps coming up as steel, even when it's the normal kanto meowth and not the galarian forme. Here are some screen shots of it: highlighted in shelter || second occurence view/adopt pop up summary page

QUOTE originally posted by Zyph13

I am having a similar issue, but with pokemon. I have the filter set to highly steel type pokemon, and for some reason meowth keeps coming up as steel, even when it's the normal kanto meowth and not the galarian forme. Here are some screen shots of it: highlighted in shelter || second occurence view/adopt pop up summary page
It seems to happen with all regional variants. Putting in a type that belongs to any variant highlights all of them. So putting in normal, dark, or steel will all highlight all the Meowth forms and their eggs regardless if it's actually the one of that type. I'm assuming it's because there's not a difference in the display name and that's what the script is checking for?

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page