PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 151152153

Anyway to search for a certain gender of one thing but not another? I'm wondering because I want to find Male and female of other pokemon but at the same time I'm looking for that I also want to find only female snow Combee and not males.
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy

QUOTE originally posted by Captainpokemon01

Anyway to search for a certain gender of one thing but not another? I'm wondering because I want to find Male and female of other pokemon but at the same time I'm looking for that I also want to find only female snow Combee and not males.
As far as know the filters for gender and pokemon/egg are universal for the whole list rather than being able to filter per pokemon. It would be nice to be able to tailor per pokemon, as there are times where i want Lapras eggs but also eevee pokemon, but i don't care for lapras pokemon and eevee eggs...
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

QUOTE originally posted by Captainpokemon01

As far as know the filters for gender and pokemon/egg are universal for the whole list rather than being able to filter per pokemon. It would be nice to be able to tailor per pokemon, as there are times where i want Lapras eggs but also eevee pokemon, but i don't care for lapras pokemon and eevee eggs...
Well you can search Eevee egg and Lapras ( to only get eevee eggs and Lapras as a pokemon and not get lapras eggs and eevee as a pokemon
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
Hello, I have a suggestion. I made it years ago and it just got moved the rejected forum. But is it possible to add the QOL userscript that when you are in the market instead of dropdowns for every items it would be pop-up windows like in the pokedex, it would save loads of scrolling. My original suggestion is here : https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/82730/Pop-up-window-for-the-market Thank you for considering.
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Im a little confused i did everything and it just sais there is no script running what do i do?
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Hi, I might have found a bug. I only have egg type fairy checked at the lab, but sometimes it also highlights eggs that aren't fairy (I've had audino, stonjourner and dreepy so far). If I uncheck the egg type fairy, the highlight also goes away. I think that all three of those pokemon were also questionmarks for me, so maybe that had something to do with it? But not all questionmark eggs are highlighted.
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by PikachudittoUwU

Im a little confused i did everything and it just sais there is no script running what do i do?
You don't uze Tampermonkey or whatever anymore. Just go Farm>Options>usercripts and activate it from there
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by misshereandthere

Hi, I might have found a bug. I only have egg type fairy checked at the lab, but sometimes it also highlights eggs that aren't fairy (I've had audino, stonjourner and dreepy so far). If I uncheck the egg type fairy, the highlight also goes away. I think that all three of those pokemon were also questionmarks for me, so maybe that had something to do with it? But not all questionmark eggs are highlighted.
The Audino is expected, as I think the mega form is Normal/Fairy. Stonjourner and Dreepy are strange though, do you have custom filters set as well?
I'm also still having this issue:

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I'm having an issue with the custom search filters in the Lab I can enter a whole bunch of Pokemon names, but as soon as I navigate away from the lab, the list disappears. It works ok if I only list one Pokemon, but I have about 20-25 right now and they keep disappearing. I don't have this issue in the Shelter, just the lab.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
selocon's Avatarselocon

I'm also still having this issue:

I'm having an issue with the custom search filters in the Lab I can enter a whole bunch of Pokemon names, but as soon as I navigate away from the lab, the list disappears. It works ok if I only list one Pokemon, but I have about 20-25 right now and they keep disappearing. I don't have this issue in the Shelter, just the lab.
Have you tried to enter them a couple at a time and see where they start disappearing? I'm curious if there's a max that's not published.

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Have you tried to enter them a couple at a time and see where they start disappearing? I'm curious if there's a max that's not published.
No, I hadn't tried that yet, will give that a shot - thank you =) Edit: So, this is weird. I had two custom search fields, and it was working just fine. Added a 3rd one, hit the back button, then clicked "Lab", all 3 disappeared. I added the same 3 again, navigated to a different page, then back to the lab, they stayed. I'm now over 18 custom search fields with none disappearing....going to keep testing to see if there is in fact a limit Hmm, I added enough to have the 3 starters from all regions, and then fields disappeared. But I also noticed it seemed to happen if I click the "Remove" button as the last thing I do. That could possibly be the actual trigger

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page