PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 151152153

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

Legendaries & Mythicals: Using Bulbapedia's definition, Victini would be a Mythical and not a Legendary, so I wouldn't add it to the Legendaries list. -snipped-
Don't forget that PFQ has their own Mythicals in some of their fakemon such as Bunbori which makes this definition a little less cut and dry. I think there are a few of them... if I'm not totally mistaken.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Right, I forgot about that. Does anyone know if there are any others? I tried searching the wiki for "Mythical", but the only hit was Bunbori.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Bunbori should be our only mythical but we have sikannos and shinorin are legendaries:)
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

Unfortunately that's a known limitation of the integrated script; the shelter just displays the "base" name of the Pokemon/egg (e.g., Ponyta as opposed to "Ponyta [Galarian Forme]" for the Galarian forme), so there's no way to distinguish the two at the moment
Can the script check the img code for known formes? Like pkmn/7/z/0.png & pkmn/b/y/1/6.png for Vulpix eggs
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 04:52 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Can the script check the img code for known formes? Like pkmn/7/z/0.png & pkmn/b/y/1/6.png for Vulpix eggs
That wouldn't be to hard in the Tampermonkey version of the script, since it already extracts a bunch of info from dex pages, but the integrated version of the script avoids downloading data on purpose - Niet is understandably not a fan of having a script download 1100+ pages to get data out of them. The alternative to downloading the data is to hard-code it, which I would personally like to avoid in the case of large lists like this one.
stingrays's Avatarstingrays
Noticed that when searching for steel type eggs in the shelter, Alolan Sandshrew is not highlighted as a steel type egg, despite being a dual-type ice/steel! Just thought I'd bring this up!
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!
selocon's Avatarselocon
I found a bug with the select-all mass release. hidebox cause images

bug

This is my mass release screen. My settings. Fishing hut
As you can see, it's working fine in the fishing hut but not in my fields.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Does the thing no longer count victini as legendary because its a mythical? Or is that a glitch? If the formal why still count other mythicals like jirachi as legendary
Sylar's AvatarSylar
Is anyone else getting this weird glitch where in the Shelter I have it searching for Abra eggs because I'm doing the tournament, but some reason it continues to highlight Crabrawler eggs and tell me it's an Abra egg?
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє, ──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ. ─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ, ─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ. ──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ, ────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ. ──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ, ────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє. ─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂, ───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє. Avatar done by the lovely Relicanth at his ART SHOP!
MEW10THOUSAND's AvatarMEW10THOUSAND

QUOTE originally posted by Sylar

Is anyone else getting this weird glitch where in the Shelter I have it searching for Abra eggs because I'm doing the tournament, but some reason it continues to highlight Crabrawler eggs and tell me it's an Abra egg?
It's because "Crabrawler" contains "Abra" in it's name. I just went to the shelter to test it, and it happens with anything. Typed in the letter "i" and the whole page lit up cuz everything on that page had the letter "i" in its name. You can search by egg picture code instead. I'm not playing competitively, just for tokens, so here it is: Abra: https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/4/y/r.png/t=1478697860 What I did was go to my pokedex, found the egg, long pressed (cuz on mobile) and opened image in new tab, and copied the URL. Did some experimenting with it earlier today, and you have to use the whole code, otherwise it doesn't work, not that snippet of code you get from right clicking/long pressing.

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page