PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103··· 151152153

Sylar's AvatarSylar
Ooooh that makes much more sense. Duh I'm a moron lol I'm just doing it for tokens too so I'm not that worried about it, I just thought it was a glitch or something. Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by MEW10THOUSAND

QUOTE originally posted by Sylar

Is anyone else getting this weird glitch where in the Shelter I have it searching for Abra eggs because I'm doing the tournament, but some reason it continues to highlight Crabrawler eggs and tell me it's an Abra egg?
It's because "Crabrawler" contains "Abra" in it's name. I just went to the shelter to test it, and it happens with anything. Typed in the letter "i" and the whole page lit up cuz everything on that page had the letter "i" in its name. You can search by egg picture code instead. I'm not playing competitively, just for tokens, so here it is: Abra: https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/4/y/r.png/t=1478697860 What I did was go to my pokedex, found the egg, long pressed (cuz on mobile) and opened image in new tab, and copied the URL. Did some experimenting with it earlier today, and you have to use the whole code, otherwise it doesn't work, not that snippet of code you get from right clicking/long pressing.
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє, ──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ. ─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ, ─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ. ──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ, ────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ. ──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ, ────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє. ─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂, ───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє. Avatar done by the lovely Relicanth at his ART SHOP!
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
You can also just type abra and hit the space bar
× 45 / 500
MEW10THOUSAND's AvatarMEW10THOUSAND

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance1021

You can also just type abra and hit the space bar
Brain used Explosion! Brain went *explodey noises*! I didn't think of that! That might work too! XD
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

I found a bug with the select-all mass release. hidebox cause images

bug

This is my mass release screen. My settings. Fishing hut
As you can see, it's working fine in the fishing hut but not in my fields.
Not tryng to rush anything, but do we have any word on what might be causing this? do I need to have other things besides just the mass release option enabled?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
MEW10THOUSAND's AvatarMEW10THOUSAND
How about multiselect for quick evolutions on the farm page. Compatible either by itself or along with the other sorting options so we're not going through them one at a time. If it's possible to do so, of course.
IvoryReilly's AvatarIvoryReilly
Since about a week or so I've been having issues with the QOL in the shelter. Legendaries, shinies and albinos stop being highlighted and I don't get a notification. With deltas they are highlighted and I get the notification '1 delta has been found!' or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure Mew counts as a legendary (or mythical, is it mythical?) New pokemon and new eggs notifications and highlights work just fine. I already tried to reset the qol but it didn't make a difference.
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Didi96

Since about a week or so I've been having issues with the QOL in the shelter. Legendaries, shinies and albinos stop being highlighted and I don't get a notification. With deltas they are highlighted and I get the notification '1 delta has been found!' or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure Mew counts as a legendary (or mythical, is it mythical?) New pokemon and new eggs notifications and highlights work just fine. I already tried to reset the qol but it didn't make a difference.
What does your side panel look like, you should have boxes to check for all that stuff, so they might be unchecked

bug

That's not actually a bug, but I do see how the naming in the Hub is misleading. All the controls on the private fields page are controlled by the "Search Fields (Private View)" checkbox. Working on revamping these, so it won't be a problem once I get this done.

QUOTE originally posted by Captainpokemon01

Does the thing no longer count victini as legendary because its a mythical? Or is that a glitch? If the formal why still count other mythicals like jirachi as legendary
I have an open item to fix the pokemon in the legendaries list and add a mythical checkbox so they're distinct.

QUOTE originally posted by MEW10THOUSAND

How about multiselect for quick evolutions on the farm page. Compatible either by itself or along with the other sorting options so we're not going through them one at a time. If it's possible to do so, of course.
It's an interesting idea, but I'm going to reach out to staff first to be sure that this is allowable; I'm hesitant because being able to evolve like this could give an unfair advantage during certain tournaments.

QUOTE originally posted by Didi96

Same question as selocon.
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

bug

That's not actually a bug, but I do see how the naming in the Hub is misleading. All the controls on the private fields page are controlled by the "Search Fields (Private View)" checkbox. Working on revamping these, so it won't be a problem once I get this done.
Thank you. Activating that did fix it, yes. Sorry about seeming impatient, the regular mass release option was getting frustrating.
I'm having an issue with the custom search filters in the Lab I can enter a whole bunch of Pokemon names, but as soon as I navigate away from the lab, the list disappears. It works ok if I only list one Pokemon, but I have about 20-25 right now and they keep disappearing. I don't have this issue in the Shelter, just the lab.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page