PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Legendaries & Mythicals: Hope's Unicorn brought up an interesting alternate way to define "Legendaries" - anything summon-able on Pokefarm. This is contradictory in the definition I was going with, which that a Legendary is anything that Bulbapedia lists on its Legendary pokemon page. Bulbapedia states that the list of Legendaries and Mythicals are mutually exclusive. I'd like to go with that definition of Legendaries and Mythicals, since the lists won't have anything in common and I'll have a clear reference to go back to. Using Bulbapedia's definition, Victini would be a Mythical and not a Legendary, so I wouldn't add it to the Legendaries list.

QUOTE originally posted by MEW10THOUSAND

I was just in the Shelter and it showed a Man to Ponyta egg as a Galarian. Would this be the kind of tweak needed to be made I should be talking about?
How exactly did it show up as a Galarian? Do you mean you had Ponyta as a custom search field and it matched both, or it matched a Kantonian Ponyta as a Psychic type, or something else?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page