PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

QUOTE originally posted by misshereandthere

Hi, I might have found a bug. I only have egg type fairy checked at the lab, but sometimes it also highlights eggs that aren't fairy (I've had audino, stonjourner and dreepy so far). If I uncheck the egg type fairy, the highlight also goes away. I think that all three of those pokemon were also questionmarks for me, so maybe that had something to do with it? But not all questionmark eggs are highlighted.
The Audino is expected, as I think the mega form is Normal/Fairy. Stonjourner and Dreepy are strange though, do you have custom filters set as well?
I'm also still having this issue:

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I'm having an issue with the custom search filters in the Lab I can enter a whole bunch of Pokemon names, but as soon as I navigate away from the lab, the list disappears. It works ok if I only list one Pokemon, but I have about 20-25 right now and they keep disappearing. I don't have this issue in the Shelter, just the lab.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page