PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

awww.... i mean, i kinda liked being able to get Perfect Berries for 7gp each... but i understand why you need to do this.
Niet, will there be a fabulous friday nerf? The GP is a large reward.
<Insert very detailed signiture>
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by AsteroidPizza39

Niet, will there be a fabulous friday nerf? The GP is a large reward.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

More active sources of GP, such as Contests, Fabulous Friday and Treasure Boxes, will remain as they are for now, although Contests are being evaluated (perhaps they will be made less frequent, but with increased rewards?)
DezertReyn's AvatarDezertReyn
I actually agree with the GP change. This will help things out. I've noticed more and more shops offering different prices for GP, and it was becoming more noticeable that GP was majorly inflating. After ya'll added contests, I think that's when it got worse... But I think this change is for the better. Perhaps it could've been balanced, for example giving less GP for contest entries, but I feel like this was the right thing to do. I'm glad the staff have a firm hold of what they're doing. Thank you so much for that, and thanks for looking out for us. ♥
  • ♥ Harvey ♥
  • ♥ Lover's Star ♥
  • ♥ Elora ♥
Lv. 62 — 11,117 / 11,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 79 — 1,437 / 15,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 40 — 3,878 / 4,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
I've noticed GP was a bit undervalued, but 10 gp rewards are just propably going to stop people from being motivated to go on PFQ tbh
Gif by KitKatKutie2
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

I've noticed GP was a bit undervalued, but 10 gp rewards are just propably going to stop people from being motivated to go on PFQ tbh
If someone's only reason to come online waa to claim the 100 GP reward, then they were a part of the inflation problem. If they still want GP, they will have to earn it using more active methods such as Contests and Fabulous Friday.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
StormyMist's AvatarStormyMist
Lol, They hit us hard and then they give us something to be happy about
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

If someone's only reason to come online waa to claim the 100 GP reward, then they were a part of the inflation problem. If they still want GP, they will have to earn it using more active methods such as Contests and Fabulous Friday.
Well as a person who's been playing since pf1 iv never bought any premium currency on any of the sites and while I have most the upgrades, GP is my only way to get certain things like egg passes so I can complete with the output of people who basically pay to win. Would be nice if we could have daycare passes like the shelter ones to raise how much we can naturally take out.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Mystreon

Well as a person who's been playing since pf1 iv never bought any premium currency on any of the sites and while I have most the upgrades, GP is my only way to get certain things like egg passes so I can complete with the output of people who basically pay to win. Would be nice if we could have daycare passes like the shelter ones to raise how much we can naturally take out.
I mean....if you have the shelter pass star that's. a lot already you can take out o_o the only difference HM users have is 6 extra daycare grabs, then the small GP discount for DCP I almost Never use DCP and only rarely hit my shelter pass star limit every day and i can "compete" just fine? :v I might not win some of the tournies but that ain't required to like. play the game. earn currency. etc edit: even if you only have the shelter pass X that's nothin to sneeze at, either. i barely even reach 85 eggs a day, haha, even though I have the star 91 eggs a day (not including lab eggs) is not a bad haul at all. you can do a Lot with that. edit 2: "pay to win" only really works when you're talking about tournies/maybe type races, which are not the only reason/way to play this game or to earn currency/etc (and isn't really accurate either as there's plenty of tournies yall can't pay to win (ex: fishing) or where it isn't necessary to get like 80-100th place )
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
RubyRoboKing's AvatarRubyRoboKing
I hahave a question with this nerf. Would this lower Persephone's counter for GP Discounts? With this new nerf, I have questions of how valued the ccurrency will become and how it will circulate along on the site. If lowered it will flow less for people to spend it less and only wait for Persephone's discount to occur I can understand that lowering it now will be a bad idea because some people have GP saved up, but would it be a thought in the future?
☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆ Furret and Gastrodon Collector VGC Player @PaigeSmellsVGC ☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page