PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910111213

ChibiMøøn's AvatarChibiMøøn
superior.pnge.png
10 gp is a bit big of a change, what about 50?
I feel so young..... Credit to Icymoon193 for the Rockruff sprite and Eevee gijinka.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
master.pngc+.png
Niet and others said that the 10gp isn't permanent, and that it might change in the future.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Silver-Sün's AvatarSilver-Sün
grandmaster.pngd.png
Thanks for the nerf, honestly. It is starting to get annoying with GP so inflated.
Avatar commissioned from Novareii on this site. Thanks!
ElevenD7's AvatarElevenD7
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by IceyyTheGlaceon

I’ve noticed you only implement what’s necessary, Niet, so don’t blame yourself over this. Changes (both “negative” and positive) have to be made to keep the site from stagnating. From my perspective, I saw I kept getting GP too easily when I actually wanted credits. ^^; Also, forgive my stupidity, but where is the trainer outfit customization going to be implemented? On the trainer cards? :O
I agree I find getting credits extremely hard (30,000 a week) while I can earn 1k GP in the same amount of time
Cinis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCinis
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hey, I understand that the changes are necessary and appreciate the update, but in the post was stated, that the effects are in play after the 7th of december. Right now I recieved already the 10 gold - maybe a misshap? :)
Typeracescore 16974
Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Are you sure you Actually only got 10 gold instead of it just Saying you got 10 gold? Niet says in the first post that it will Say you got 10 gold but in reality you will still get the 100 as usual.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Please note that during this "grace period" the pop-up will show the 10GP reward, but it will still award 100GP until the 7th.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Cinis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCinis
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
... I present: Cinis 'how to make a fool out of yourself in just one step' Thanks dorkychicken^^ think my only saving grace is that it is 2amhere and I should be asleep since a long time ago^^'
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
The Daily Task page still says you get 100gp on multiplies of 5 for your online chain.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
I'm late throwing my opinion in on this, but I'm gonna do it anyway. The GP inflation has been getting pretty bad, and I'm glad to see something being done about it. 10 from 100 is a pretty drastic drop but as Garth stated, it may not be permanent. So long as other methods of obtaining GP aren't changed, this should work out. I understand why others are concerned about this change, but leaving the problem unchecked is only going to make it worse and I'm sure nobody wants to see a 1:9 or 1:10 conversion ratio become the norm.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
Good change, as unpleasant as it may be at first. As with pretty much any big change, though, trust me... you'll get used to it in a couple weeks at most. :P And those trainers. So pumped! Edit: Oh. The new traners are available now?
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.

Pages: 123··· 78910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page