PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Does anyone know if the numbers on this guide are correct? And/or where they came from?

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Cele's AvatarCele
The numbers are incorrect. I don't have anything more specific than that to point out since the chances aren't really out there, so to say, but... I can at least say it's wrong.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
There is this 'informational Adjustment' post from Niet the 4th page of this thread. I don't think that it has been (fully?) taken into account yet. (There are a couple of attempts to decipher it right after, but suffice to say, I think the "real" numbers still remain a mystery)

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Reckon I'll drop in a couple of corrections on odds: - V~Wave: 20% chance to influence Delta type - Parent from other species: 40% chance to influence - The remaining 40% chance, or if the parents fail to influence it, it will be random. Technical details on the breeding influence mechanic: 1. Check the mother. If the mother's Basic stage is different to the egg's Basic stage, then the mother is selected. 2. If the mother wasn't selected, or on a 50% chance, check the father in the same way and select if possible. (This means that if both parents can influence it, it'll be 50:50 which one is actually selected) 3. On a 50% chance, take the first type of the selected parent. 4. Failing that chance, take the second type if it exists, or the first type (again) if not. (This means there's no bias towards one or other type for dual-typed parents)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/50 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Cele's AvatarCele
Yeah, I think it's a simple case of misinterpretation. Perhaps the quote should just be placed in the first post of the thread? :o That's my idea for a solution, anyway, at least for the moment. X)
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Do delta Dittos pass down their type more easily?
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Can deltas be put in custom costumes? it says that shinies, albinos, and melans can't so I was wondering about deltas.
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Do delta Dittos pass down their type more easily?
I don't believe so, but I don't know.

QUOTE originally posted by møchãneedscøffee

Can deltas be put in custom costumes? it says that shinies, albinos, and melans can't so I was wondering about deltas.
I don't know anything about costumes, but I suppose you could try it and see?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by møchãneedscøffee

Can confirm yes
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
what pkm is the chaepset to delta?
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Magikarp

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page