PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 6789

does anyone know what a shiny bulbasuar
Vorn's AvatarVorn

QUOTE originally posted by koolaidman2317

does anyone know what a shiny bulbasuar
I'm guessing you're asking how many delta points would you get for it? 4 delta points.
geodebiome's Avatargeodebiome
i was wondering, because the first post says you can only click once per IP address, does that really mean i can only give out one delta point per day? ive been incognito clicking people left and right and id honestly, would just feel kinda stupid :P EDIT: okay yeah it Does work like that, answered in PMs by Trebor, ty!
toychest's Avatartoychest
I'm sorry if this has already been answered but how many points does it take to delta a Ditto egg? I need to know so I can save up
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 403 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by King Katsuki

I'm sorry if this has already been answered but how many points does it take to delta a Ditto egg? I need to know so I can save up
Ditto is a 5K egg, so takes twenty (20) delta points to delta one egg :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/101 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
toychest's Avatartoychest

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

QUOTE originally posted by King Katsuki

Ditto is a 5K egg, so takes twenty (20) delta points to delta one egg :-)
Ohhhhh, tysm!!!
Soulcoda's AvatarSoulcoda
Question about what's allowed when delta clicking- As a user, am i allowed to log out and click myself? Or are you only allowed to click other people? Am i able to log out and click my husband, even though we share an IP? TYIA! :)
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
is there a way to guarantee double-deltas? I've taken random cleffa eggs and all three turned out double-fairy
Type Race Score: 1039
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by Soulcoda

Question about what's allowed when delta clicking- As a user, am i allowed to log out and click myself? Or are you only allowed to click other people? Am i able to log out and click my husband, even though we share an IP? TYIA! :)
You can delta click yourself! Using something to get around the one guest click per IP limit to max out the guest clicking mechanic days on end is generally frowned upon though I think, but I'm not sure to what extent. But just the single click a day is fine and a very common thing to do ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I’ve updated the guide to reflect the delta updates since I was last active, namely that deltas can be traded in, shinies and albinos are worth more delta points, delta vouchers exist, each logged out interaction gives 5 points not 1, and you can buy z-fragments for 30 delta points. The breeding table is now hopelessly out of date, but that’s a project for another day.

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page