PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 789

carinae's Avatarcarinae

I'm not sure if it's the V-wave on the day it's delta-typed or the V-wave on the day it's hatched that matters, but most of the time it's the same anyway.
I'm pretty sure it's the day the egg was delta'd. Yesterday's V-Wave was dark, I delta'd a Toxel egg yesterday and hatched it today. Got a dark Toxel.
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
BeanSoul's AvatarBeanSoul
Quick question, How much would a delta eevee be worth?
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
In terms of what? It takes 35 delta points to hatch a delta eevee
BeanSoul's AvatarBeanSoul
I guess in the sense of a trade. What would be a worthwhile trade?
That's determined by the individual players involved, and falls outside the scope of this guide. In practice some people value deltas very differently from others, so I'd browse the trade forum to see what people are selling them for and determine what your own valuation is.
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones
Hey, I have a question: I'm trying to find a pair that would have as much chance as possible to hatch an ice type delta scorbunny. I get that there is an increased chance to hatch delta types that match the V-Wave, but how do I increase this chance further with having an ice type pokemon in the pair? (That part is confusing to me in the first page of this guide).
made by Suría
made by Chary
made by MochaFox
Credits!
Signature credits can be found in my About Me!
Breed scorbunny with an ice type parent: put a scorbunny (or evo) in the daycare with a compatible ice type pokemon, preferably single typed, and the resulting eggs will be more likely to be ice type. Scorbunny's in the Field and Human-like egg groups, so if you look at the "Ice" entries in those tables on the first post, you can see the compatible pokemon with the highest chance of producing ice-type eggs (in this case, the ones in the Field egg group table, since they're single type).
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones
Thank you! This helps a lot ;)
flowerstory's Avatarflowerstory
What does it mean to get clicks from a logged out user?? How is that even possible?
Your profile and pokemon are still accessible to people who aren't logged in: anyone can click the links to your profile, fields, or individual pokemon and hold/feed your pokemon. If they're not logged into an account at the time, they can give you a delta point by doing so.

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page