PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 789

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I've updated the breeding table! If.there are any I left off, please let me know. On my last hunt I tried breeding a dark type delta using a Drapion (poison/dark) and got a Lot of bug and poison types but not a single dark type from it. Given that Drapion's basic stage is bug/poison, I'm inclined to believe that it's a parent's basic stage typing, not its own typing, that can be passed down to its delta offspring. This may change with the update, or it might not be true in the first place, so I left the table as it is for now. As it happens, there aren't any single-typed evolutions where there isn't a basic stage pokemon of the same type and egg group, so all possible alternatives are already listed. Unfortunately there are some types where the only possible crossbreeding parent is an evolution, in which case I believe not crossbreeding would actually give you a higher chance of getting the desired type.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page