PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456789

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Hatching.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/101 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Elmani's AvatarElmani
Is it known for (pretty) definite? The only other post I found about it was this one, where they think it's day of delta-ing:

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

I'm not sure if it's the V-wave on the day it's delta-typed or the V-wave on the day it's hatched that matters, but most of the time it's the same anyway.
I'm pretty sure it's the day the egg was delta'd. Yesterday's V-Wave was dark, I delta'd a Toxel egg yesterday and hatched it today. Got a dark Toxel.
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

Yesterday, I delta'd a cleffa egg bred from ss clefairy+spritzee. The delta type was electric, same as the v-wave. Today I delta'd another cleffa egg, and got ghost type, same as todays v-wave.
yeah, i think it's the day when you delta it! i'm hunting a pretty low ehp mon, so i can test this out again after reset if you'd like. ^^
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
It is my understanding that any/all effects on an egg Resolve at the time of Hatching. That applies to Everything on site - including such things as party position, any/all applicable bonuses, both temporary and permanent, etc. Another way to look at it - think of the Coding Complexity required to assign and maintain a delta factor for each and every delta'd egg until it is hatched vs. simply checking what the V~Wave is when a delta'd egg is hatched and assigning one fifth to that type's chances.
<edit - though I agree that, to my knowledge, Niet has not yet addressed this point specifically in regards to hatching deltas>
EquinoxNinja's AvatarEquinoxNinja
out of curiosity if I wanted to get a psychic delta mewtwo how would that work?
On your mark... get set... WE'RE RIDING ON THE INTERNET Cyberspace set free Hello virtual reality Interactive appetite searching for a website its the window to the world that to get online Take a spin now you're in with the retro set YOU'RE GOING SURFING ON THE INTERNET!!!!
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
You can't use crossbreeding because it's a legendary, so your best chance would be to hatch it during a psychic v-wave. Also it'd be double psychic, if that's what you were asking.
so if I understand correctly I use my delta points on the mewtwo egg on this Saturday or this sunday?
Vorn's AvatarVorn

QUOTE originally posted by EquinoxNinja

so if I understand correctly I use my delta points on the mewtwo egg on this Saturday or this sunday?
Yes, and hope for it to turn out psychic ;)
ok thank you
which day should I choose aSaturday or sunday? or does it not matter

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page