PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 317318319

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

I dont see the problem here? Haha jking. Hope you ger another melan soon lol
Lmaoooo I looooove my Shaymin babies and I want to hunt them indefinitely but some melans to add to my collection would be really awesome. xD Like some melans to turn into DP. Maybe it’s because sally knows I’m a monster.
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
gastlygirl's Avatargastlygirl
Well over 5k now with no dark babies. My husband is now totally used to me walking around the house yelling, "GIVE ME MY MELAN, SALLY! PLEASE!!!"
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Sally: lol, he's not going to hatch a melan Pichu until 5.5k and then wait 1k+ for any more. Also Sally: oh, he's hatching gem hunting this Pokemon that he doesn't really care for? MELAN I know it's odd to complain about hatching a melan, but omg
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Whew, what a productive Shazi day! Blew 700K+ on fragments to make a Crystal (which I used lol I didn't forget!) 30 specials out of 372 hatched eggs 9 shinies, 21 albino, 4 troll parties and only 1 delta special at the end Tbh, I didn't plan on using up literally all my points today. In fact, I was actually 8 short and had to sacrifice an albino goat to get exactly enough for one last party. And I was hoping not to have to do that since I'm keeping track of every single special goat I get :( What I did plan on was getting a melan. Because (a) it Shazi, so plenty of opportunities, (b) I'm using every single resource at my disposal (Arceus rank, radars, ubercharm, shiny charm, DCP, even the Z-Crystal which is the big one), and (c) in my 8.7K-chain right now, I'm at 130.5% for hatching a melan. Aprox. 1458 parties. My last melan was exactly 3K eggs ago. MEET ME OUTSIDE, SALLY. ME AND ALL THE POWERS OF HELL.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Hm.
MechLeviathan's AvatarMechLeviathan
Yes yes this is good, this is exactly what I wanted, albino triplets definitely not a melan nope not at all I'm thiiiis close to blowing all the daycare passes I have to keep going instead of saving them for Sei day tomorrow but I really shouldn't x_x
Foiry's AvatarFoiry

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

Sally: lol, he's not going to hatch a melan Pichu until 5.5k and then wait 1k+ for any more. Also Sally: oh, he's hatching gem hunting this Pokemon that he doesn't really care for? MELAN I know it's odd to complain about hatching a melan, but omg
Try 13k 👀👀👀👀👀
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by Foiry

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

Try 13k 👀👀👀👀👀
Y'all that stay on for 13k are literal saints of patience (and probably internal rage). I wouldn't be able to do it xD
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I'm at 237 with no shiny. That worst. Joke aside, we shouldn't compare our bad luck with another. It could only demotivate us further. As I read a wise people said "Someone win isn't your failure" But still. Seeing how quick people hatch Galar melan make me wish that Sally would listen to me and let me have at least one discovery. I'll fight for it. And I wish your all to get your melan too. EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SHOULD GET A MELAN.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Well, that's one way to get first shiny and albino of the chain.

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page