PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Whew, what a productive Shazi day! Blew 700K+ on fragments to make a Crystal (which I used lol I didn't forget!) 30 specials out of 372 hatched eggs 9 shinies, 21 albino, 4 troll parties and only 1 delta special at the end Tbh, I didn't plan on using up literally all my points today. In fact, I was actually 8 short and had to sacrifice an albino goat to get exactly enough for one last party. And I was hoping not to have to do that since I'm keeping track of every single special goat I get :( What I did plan on was getting a melan. Because (a) it Shazi, so plenty of opportunities, (b) I'm using every single resource at my disposal (Arceus rank, radars, ubercharm, shiny charm, DCP, even the Z-Crystal which is the big one), and (c) in my 8.7K-chain right now, I'm at 130.5% for hatching a melan. Aprox. 1458 parties. My last melan was exactly 3K eggs ago. MEET ME OUTSIDE, SALLY. ME AND ALL THE POWERS OF HELL.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page