PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 317318319

LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
Me again. Honestly, at this point, I believe this is Sally's law: When one is NOT looking for a melan, one will appear. When you ARE looking for a melan...unless I'm in a good mood, prepare to suffer. That's literally what I think when someone gets an unexpected melan. Especially an early one.
ohush's Avatarohush
shiny twins and albino twins today havent been trolled this hard by sally in awhile -_- EDIT: then the one egg in the party i dont have enough to delta hatches albino
nikao's Avatarnikao
around 100+eggs hatched today...,yes for some or most it maybe not much but for me it is ;) ...one troll party and one shiny....no melan and only 7day left of HM....i just wish for my second melan...please...
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I just broke 5K in my chain and the very last party I got a shiny in the first slot (3rd hatched)... and an albino in the second slot (last hatched for the day). Needless to say, that was a kick to the face. I's been about 3K since my last melan, Sally. Gimme.
EDIT: Sally THIS IS RUDE.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Yesterday it was a Sei day. i only manage to hatch less than 30 egg and not even a shiny. But I got like five albino. Seriously? When I use a crystal and all my shelter pass, I get only a mere 2 albino, even less. That's kinda mean Sally. I even get twin albino! Edit: Sally definetly Read our post, I didn't get any albino yesterday and Hatch a shiny in the first party.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I’m not currently melan hunting but I heard a lyric in one of my favorite songs that I thought might resonate with y’all. “Sometimes finding you is just like trying to smell the color nine” But Yay! Nine’s not a color! And even if it was you can’t smell a color. Exactly. That’s the point xD Godspeed with your hunts y’all~
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Lightningdg's AvatarLightningdg
hypermode and uber both end in 2 days, not any specials today im considering being happy to even see a troll party for once, if i get one
(avatar is by me)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
2h before the ends of my ubercharm and hypermode. Chain of 6,908 with only one melan, not bad, but I'm still salty of the number of type Sally have trolled me.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I've already hit over 1k with Nidoran, not that I was expecting a melan since this was a hunt for my badge. I need to move on to Crabrawler, so I can get to work on my Fighting Gems already, but I don't want to lose this chain (no ZC for a stick; but I can get it if I delved into my Box stash) with my hatched amount so high and nothing to show. Come on, Sally. Give me something.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I can't exactly complain, but I'm complaining. I've had 3 melans in 4.8k eggs, but all were before 4k - like a year ago before I paused the hunt, and I can't seem to hatch a melan now. I am actively using shiny charms, but nothing is ever enough.

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page