PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 317318319

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
why
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Sythlend's AvatarSythlend
I hatched 80 eggs in about an hour with every. single. boost. active. and I got one single shiny, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Oh i also hatched an albino right after my z crystal expried so I mean theres that *dies*
~❤My good kids❤~ My icon was made by me, using a base by waitress
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
It took 3 months to get one melan in my scatterbug chain. I'm at 4.3k now and haven't had any luck since, and it's a tad disappointing. Yet somehow, I had 4 melan karp in like 4k eggs (a gem hunt) so obviously I'm disappointed.
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
700ish Koroku eggs over the last two Sei days, 3k DP and didn't even get a dragon special Koroku let alone a melan. I'm pretty sure I've dumped in 30k+ Vulpix eggs in that time and for that I apologize ;; I've used Z-Crystals nearly my entire 3,966 chain (maybe 100 or so weren't Z-crystal'd) and I've been dry on a melan for the last 2.9k of that. I love you Koroku, I'm not going to give up, but you are killing me slowly and painfully.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by BlankSmile

I'm pretty sure I've dumped in 30k+ Vulpix eggs in that time and for that I apologize ;;
I was wondering where all the Vulpix eggs came from XD Hope you get your melan baby soon!
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird

QUOTE originally posted by BlankSmile

700ish Koroku eggs over the last two Sei days...
I'm asking a legit question, seeing as how even if I click a bajillion folks and barely get 12 eggs out of my 99% pair, but how did you get over 700 Koroku eggs?! Seriously can feel the pain on that, though. I hope your luck changes for the better soon because Koroku hunts in general are just always such agony.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
@Cepheus - Thank you so much ;; @Blakbird - I've clicked a total of 918,915 times over the two Sei days and I have the Red Gigaremo active at all times! It makes a pretty significant difference. My Koroku are also level 50+ and at the same level (as long as the gap isn't too big it's fine) and they seem to produce eggs pretty consistently.
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
@BlankSmile, Good grief and gravy, no wonder. My pair's at 90 even at the moment but I don't make use of that Gigaremo too often with them. >_> Might try keeping it on and see how much of a difference it makes for me. The number of clicks certainly helps, though! your poor clickin' fingers Sounds like you have a dedicated pair, though, so best of luck to you in getting your melan!
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
My chain is nearing 200 and all I've hatched is one albino. I haven't even hatched a single shiny yet. I guess I'm just so used to high chain hunt numbers by now that I'm getting greedy lol. This is just a hunt for dp until all of galar is released, then I'll resume my mounstrous wurmple hunt lmao. But until then, I'm gonna try for a melan nincada or two edit// It seems like every time I complain here I hatch a melan. I guess I gotta start complaining more LMAO
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I had a 4,000 cleffa chain going for a melan. 4 troll parties. Then galar came out, and since I was broke I couldn’t afford a pr memory stick I broke my chain to get Arceus... then the new tournament came out with Hatching eggs from the shelter won’t break your chain!. Yeah so I broke my chain for nothing :(
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page