PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 322323324

Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
I've obviously been spoiled with previous hunts and short chains. Currently at 1210 hatched, 4 troll parties and a large number of shinies, and it feels like it's been going on forever.
JADE's AvatarJADE
Sally please. PLEASE don't do this to me at 4 AM
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
How to start a good day made in Sally: The two first egg of my party was obviously a troll party. My hypermode finish tomorow. Please Sally.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Opalide's AvatarOpalide
Nearing 3000 hatched - last 60 eggs didnt have any specials at all :c Full boosts active, except Z-crystal sally pls
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
It's been over 3k since my last Melan... Used all bonuses I could today and did get a fair amount of Albinos but rather than a troll party, would've preferred a Melan. Sally please D: (And more pls: make it evolve into Silcoon)
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
nimbuscrying's Avatarnimbuscrying
hatched my entire adopt amount today! 130 eggs!!! i havent gotten an albino eevee in over 300 eggs!!! as soon as i paused my hunt, i hatched normals to ride out my z!!! i hatched an albino with the first egg!!!!! kmp!!!
Stoutland's AvatarStoutland
Three troll parties yesterday. Full bonuses and over 3k chain. Sally, pleae, I'm begging you, just give me this other mlem Weedle.
Current Type Race: 0 Icon by wirr!
× 71 / 1000
× 82 / 1000
LèmurDoll's AvatarLèmurDoll
Hello trollparty my old friend... I've come to talk with you again. My second melan hunt. 3300+ hatched Bounsweets and no melon :( I hatched my first melon in 3100+ chain. :( Saw person who hatched 7000+ Bounsweets with no melan.. I am scared.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Star vs The Forces of Evil. Avatar by me Sprite from pkmn B/W games
Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
Getting close to 2k eggs in my hunt, no melan, really want to do somethign else now. Looking at people waiting until 3+ thousand eggs for their melans and I'm begging Sally to be kind to me.
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
I love chikorita and I know that my chain is young compared to some and that my previous melan success has been pretty good.... but I am starting to get a little frustrated with this hunt >.<
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 322323324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page