PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 313314315

GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
I gave up on my Melan Female Combee hunt at 6,296 eggs, memory sticked it 'cause i'm gonna try again sometime. Started up a Melan Rockruff hunt instead and omg if i had the luck of females from this hunt in my Combee one, I'd be less annoyed about the Combee hunt because so far I've hatched 372 eggs, I hatched 3 Albinos, 2 female 1 male, and 15 shinies, 12 females and 3 males. I swear, when I hatch those 3 Melans and they turn out to be mostly female, I'll be cross. I know that Combees have a 1/7 chance of female but seriously?! I get that female luck after I start a new Hunt?!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
me: I don't mind getting Munchlax troll parties, it's just a short hunt, and if I ever got a melan I'd want it to be female anyway-- me: what if i did a 10k-egg rare gender melan hunt
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Exarch's AvatarExarch
I know it's still a young chain, but I'm almost to 1500 and I need 5 melans from this hunt and I have 0 so far. Rrrrrrr
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
My first hunt was just barely below 2k on Mimikyu. Was super tired, but not bad... And the Scatterbug and Horsea. Nearly 5k eggs on each. I was so frustrated with Scatterbug because it was supposed to be quick that I didn't even keep the melan, I sold it to someone (I actually just went to check on it and they still have it; it's sitting in their fields mocking me with its high chain number). I wish the memory stick had been around for Horsea at least, I really wanted more melans for that one, but really wanted to start what was supposed to be a quick Pichu hunt. Ha. I'm 4,170 in and losing hope fast. I'm used an insane amount of buffs, from Crystals and keeping Arceus as often as possible. Currently only missing the Tourney 'mon to get it again. I'm determined because I love Raichu and want a melan of each Raichu. I may Memory Stick this one once I hit Wishalloy so I don't go insane.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Calypso's AvatarCalypso
300+ hatched today. Max radar. Shiny charm. Arceus (150% boost). Uber. 2 super lucky eggs. 19.5k chain. This hunt is a complete joke right now.
Avatar created by quinn for my use only Trying to sell my stuff. Feel free to PM if anything interests you in my fields
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I get my first shiny of this hunt in the pokerus tho... but I'm still salty.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Snailormoon's AvatarSnailormoon
I have no more HM and Uber- So I am going to be hunting with some shiny boost and albino boost until I can get money for the hm and uber :’> Im really losing hope because I need this specific melan but noooo it wont come! Man why did I decide to hunt this blob- I love blob but blob no love me :weep:
  • Notes
  • Collecting
  • N/A
  • Advertise
Former Moonlight28459 Former BananaMoonKit Former xX_EdgyK1tt3r_Xx *Avatar by me*
-All the lunar wings! Gib gib Donations are appreciated! -Help me save credits? Pweaze? Blacephalon shall be soon uwu Donations are appreciated! -POISON deltas
kaleidobear's Avatarkaleidobear
sally really hates me. ive gotten non sibling troll parties twice, troll twins twice, shiny twins twice, and troll triplets twice in 936 eggs... just give me the dang black mushroom, you stinky lizard
ricebowl666's Avatarricebowl666
im Very tired of this hunt and not even feeling the melan duck anymore://honestly probably gonna quit this hunt after i get enough gems to upgrade my water badge
drew he/they 21 check out my shop!
credit
Background from Genshin Impact F2U code by Gumshoe Icon from Demon Slayer manga
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Full boosts including Z Crystal, almost at 7k hatched, over 150 eggs hatched... really hoped today would be a bit more successful
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page