PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 313314315

Aust's AvatarAust
doing one last big egg push today 500+ eggs hatched today, full boosts, z-crystal (only missing Arceus rank) Come on and give me one more Melan please sally
Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
Been hunting for Melan Finneon with what I can scavange while saving up for HM. 50+ eggs, lvl seven radar& pokeradar, plus Potd and Sei’s counter and STILL nothing! Not even a shiny today! :,( Just gonna have to keep trucking but this bad luck despite the odds is really discouraging.

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
all these folks hatching legendary melans is really starting to discourage me. congrats to them all tho, y'all got some good luck on your sides lol. my chain is nearing 4k and while that's not a massive chain like some people's, i'd just like this last melan. between trying to breed these apoc doggos, which is annoying enough, and my lack of luck, i'm goin' nuts y'all SALLY PLEASE
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
hedjeroo's Avatarhedjeroo
Mid-rus troll party that reminded me that last night I had a dream that I hatched an unchained melan Treecko of all things... I'm almost at 7500 hatched now. TT_TT
hedj | she/they/he | blm
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Yesterday I use a Z-crystal for Sei day since I get the long chain hunt. Sally rewarded me with a troll party. And I got another albino as the end of the day, with a dozen of shiny. Not that bad since I'm only at a chain of 1,336. But my hypermode and ubercharm finish soon. So I want a melan before the end of it D:
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
eve's Avatareve
i wanted a birthday melan and all i got was a birthday troll party :c right next to each other too.
a note about trading with me
i don't 'flip' pokemon - if i buy it it's because i want it, or for a gift. but i don't keep track of what can be resold later on down the line and what can't. if this is unacceptable to you, please let me know when i make an offer and i'll be happy to rescind it.
457/528 eggdex
1,087/1,212 pokedex
( avatar is official bang dream art of aoba moca! )
Stoutland's AvatarStoutland
Almost at 2000 from when I got the first melan of this chain ;; Sally, pls.
Current Type Race: 0 Icon by wirr!
× 71 / 1000
× 82 / 1000
Seeing 4 melan legends being hatched in super early chains and almost being at 1k with Dialga with no mlem

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I’m approaching 2k in this keychain and I have to say, those early dragon melans last month spoiled me rotten. This feels like it’s taking forever lol Edit: last month? also this month... how did I forget Skarsgård

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

I think this chain have spoiled me, because now it feels like ages for the last female to pop up xD

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page