PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 222223224225226··· 320321322

FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

snip
Forgive me if my response isn't that put together, the flu is kind of bodying me right now and im in a lot of pain But like, we've kind of been complaining in several spaces for months now? At least, I've seen people complain in many places outside of this thread. I'm not really sure why a thread complaining about melan hunts isn't really being monitored by anyone anyway after a drastic change to the chances, it feels like this would be a great place for mods to check in on at least every so often just to see what the users are saying? That's just my two cents though, I'm mostly just extremely frustrated and discouraged at how expensive it all is with basically no payoff or even enough specials in between melans to justify the cost, if that makes sense
Please check out my shop!
I logged in again after about two-ish weeks just to post in this thread. I haven't been very active after my übercharm expired, and the reason is because of these awful special rates. I'm extremely disappointed, I hatched a little over 2k eggs from the beginning to end of that charm and not a single melan to show for it. This chain has existed since 2017 and I don't have a single melan from it. My chain is at 4,603 right now. I don't feel a desire to log-in anymore because there is no reward for this effort. This hunt feels like it will never end, and it isn't fun anymore. I get it, melans aren't supposed to be easy to hatch. But this is just ridiculous, the rates are so low I don't even want to play here anymore. Why would I stay with a game that isn't rewarding players for their efforts when I can go play something else that does? Melan hunting isn't fun, and I feel no desire to continue until these rates are fixed.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
Durant's AvatarDurant
I knew getting flabebe was always going to be harder to get eggs for a hunt with it being a monogender but on an average day I put about 500 eggs into the shelter and I still have so much trouble finding eggs. It feels like I am keeping multiple hunts alive not just my own which is always really off putting. If getting a full set of melan flabebe line wasn't such a big goal for me, I would give up. I wish eggs were easier for this hunt.
Check out Durant's Shop
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
feeling your pain rn but with my staryu hunt, getting eggs for a non-gendered pokemon is difficult :( i havent gotten a melan in months, even with my higher chains, so im discouraged when it comes to getting one with this chain
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Yeah, my cryogonal hunt was horrible when it came to eggs, but it wasnt as popular as i imagine flabebe is for hunting and that only took me 2k because [long rant about the rates i swear i will not type again]. I wish yall luck
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I'm hunting binacle right now , and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on the site making binacle eggs. thankfully I've been able to make enough eggs for me to hatch but I worry I'll fall behind sometime...
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Guys, it is New Year. I looked back and see I started hunt in June or July. It is frustrated to see after 6 months and my chain still sits at 400+ Due to shelter lack of eggs. I cant click every day since my schedues are god awful busy, but please someone can click a lot and hunt Amaura??? That way my life could be saved ;w;
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,319,133
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

Lostheart's AvatarLostheart
I'm not long into this hunt (only about 2.2K eggs), and I'm not comfortable with the idea of spending money. But sometimes I do wonder if I should bother getting HM or the star pass one of these days. I feel like this Zubat hunt is getting absolutely nowhere otherwise.
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
I agree with the egg breeding struggles! Even though I'm hunting a regular mon (not non-gendered or non-gendered) I feel like it takes me forever to find my own eggs. I'll throw like 300 eggs a day for like three days into the shelter and still have to refresh like twenty times to find my own eggs. Once we were nearing reset I didn't want to waste the noot/sei bonus so I just started grabbing any egg regardless of if it was mine. OF COURSE that's when I finally I hatched a melan of the wrong nature. I literally hate myself I am going to throw ham. Edit: side note, has anyone else had the site being extra laggy the last day or so? Chicken Smoothie works fine for me but PFQ has been loading sooooo slowly. That's part of the reason I stopped being picky before reset ;-;
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,807,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Cherub's AvatarCherub
I got my first troll party in a while. And it made me sad xD\ And another albino right after -_-
❤️Supernatural❤️
❤️Avengers❤️
❤️Cobra Kai❤️

Pages: 123··· 222223224225226··· 320321322

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page