PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

I logged in again after about two-ish weeks just to post in this thread. I haven't been very active after my übercharm expired, and the reason is because of these awful special rates. I'm extremely disappointed, I hatched a little over 2k eggs from the beginning to end of that charm and not a single melan to show for it. This chain has existed since 2017 and I don't have a single melan from it. My chain is at 4,603 right now. I don't feel a desire to log-in anymore because there is no reward for this effort. This hunt feels like it will never end, and it isn't fun anymore. I get it, melans aren't supposed to be easy to hatch. But this is just ridiculous, the rates are so low I don't even want to play here anymore. Why would I stay with a game that isn't rewarding players for their efforts when I can go play something else that does? Melan hunting isn't fun, and I feel no desire to continue until these rates are fixed.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page