PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 316317318

skyvory's Avatarskyvory

QUOTE originally posted by MissPinkDragon

on a side note; how do you guys keep up with the max level Albino Radar's demands?? i had so many IP hoarded before this hunt and now i'm struggling along XP
clicking people with sorted fields also helps! theres a short list here of people with single-berry fields, much like peachi, which makes IP-gathering much easier since you only click the same berry each time ^_^
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
I also like to click Cass Star! Their fields aren't as big as Peachi's, but they get pokerus from time to time so it's both 5.7k sorted fields of clicks, numbered fields so i don't lose my place on accident, and the bonus of potential rus ^_^
Please check out my shop!
JadeLeech's AvatarJadeLeech
I grow tired of these frogs. I've been hunting with full boosts except z-crystals. I would very much like to be done with this hunt but I refuse to quit. Image credit: White Ninja webcomic by Scott Bevan and Kent Earle
Leech - she/her
Lv. 21 — 984 / 1,387
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
I'm always buying deltas I don't have, please shoot me a PM if ever you are selling. Or even just to let me know about a thread I might have missed where someone is selling deltas. Check out my shop too!
PFP and signature CSS by yours truly.
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
I keep having a reoccurring dream of hatching a melan cubone. happened again last night and every egg that I hatched in my party was a melan lol
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
im glad im not the only one having reoccurring dreams about hatching melans... I had a dream that I hatched a random chance melan and woke up upset 💔 cmon sally.. please.
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I have melan hatching dreams all the time! It actually kinda worries me..
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Holding my head in my hands as I return to my mission of hatching 3 melanistic bergmites. They have denied me a melanistic for so long... I've been hunting them with full odds - ubercharm, z crystals, the whole shebang. My Shinx hunt concluded at exactly 4,200 hatches with the same full odds, crystal and charm-heavy hunt. I got 4 melanistics out of that chain. My weird ice dogs are currently at 3,402 hatches with 0 melans. Cue my wailing into the night.
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
So how about fixing the odds? 5500 chain, no melans. My other hunts before the odds were destroyed? One melan around every 2k ish eggs. Even 3k would've been reasonable! The game is broken and not fun to play anymore but you keep ignoring us on every single front, not even just about the special odds. I'm so frustrated
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by FloydLeech

So how about fixing the odds? 5500 chain, no melans. My other hunts before the odds were destroyed? One melan around every 2k ish eggs. Even 3k would've been reasonable! The game is broken and not fun to play anymore but you keep ignoring us on every single front, not even just about the special odds. I'm so frustrated
Considering you're posting in a thread that is complaining about melan hunts in general and the staff don't look in here for feedback because it's not tailored to be one, you're kind of yelling into the void. I suggest using the proper channels (eg. suggestions forums, feedback threads and/or site reviews) so we can actually see your feedback rather than stumbling on it once every blue moon.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
In our culture, reoccurring dreams are kinda telling you what’s in the future. So maybe your dreams and mine about hatching Melans will be come true? I even dream about delta the whole party, then get the whole aesthetic Melan Amaura, then sell it too the people’s, get money, then start on the next hunt, Darkrai, I delta the whole party then get another batch of shiny, albino and a Melan and all is aesthetic ;(
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,207,815
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page