PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 220221222223224··· 317318319

RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
Yeah... I know it hasn't been helping some people much but at least the pokedex bonus, if you're right under arceus is still pretty good. And I think I need a break..
Cherub's AvatarCherub
A full day of sei and all boosts and NOT one special xD
❤️Supernatural❤️
mhittboi's Avatarmhittboi
managed to hatch two specials today. naturally, it would be these two, directly next to each other in a party. i don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth, but oh gosh. cruelty <3
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
i was planning on hosting a free melan giveaway since i came back (like a month ago) but the problem was- i needed a melan first. so i saved up zc, got HM and uber, even used shiny charms sometimes and a Z crytal to no avail! i used my old 9k+, now 10k+ chain. i have 3 days left of HM and uber at the time of posting this. i bought a melan from someone else to give away like 2 days ago or so, cause i knew i wasnt gonna get a melan in time. and GUESS WHO APPEARED 😭😭😭 (gives me an excuse to host another giveaway in the future ig :P) hope yall get good luck with your hunts sometime soon, im gonna pray to arceus that people start getting melans (or even just s/a pkmn, cause those seem to be much rarer these days💀)

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
About 20 or so shinies and 6 Albinos later, still haven't gotten my melan But I was seriously so close to getting it It decided that it was going to tease me instead of giving me my melan I wanted, I was also gonna Delta the party but last minute decided not to. This hunt is so mean to me q-q

Picture

• Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
i find it hilarious that every sei day we've had since i started this hunt hasn't given me even a single special XD on a side note; how do you guys keep up with the max level Albino Radar's demands?? i had so many IP hoarded before this hunt and now i'm struggling along XP
Icon by Res0nare!
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,224,729
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Click my baby boy, show him some love! <3

QUOTE originally posted by MissPinkDragon

i find it hilarious that every sei day we've had since i started this hunt hasn't given me even a single special XD on a side note; how do you guys keep up with the max level Albino Radar's demands?? i had so many IP hoarded before this hunt and now i'm struggling along XP
i find rus hunting really helps, it gets you IPs and you have a chance of getting that sweet, sweet rus! i feel like it passes the time faster than clicking random people's fields, but maybe thats just me. also, if you're on PC you can click with your mouse (both left and right mouse buttons) and the number key of whatever berry you're clicking, just in case you didnt know that ^^ wishing you luck on the next sei day! XD
I also have a code for your skin that you can use to click with however many fingers you can put on your device! I can send it over PM ♡ I also have 3 people that you can click, each having 6k-10k mons(Peachi is one)

QUOTE originally posted by MissPinkDragon

on a side note; how do you guys keep up with the max level Albino Radar's demands?? i had so many IP hoarded before this hunt and now i'm struggling along XP
I don't use max charge unless I know I'm going to be very active that day, like on a Niet, Garthic, Ravyne, or Sei bonus day. It's too expensive to use a level 7 charge on a day I know I'll only hatch 3 parties at most.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

I also have a code for your skin that you can use to click with however many fingers you can put on your device! I can send it over PM ♡ I also have 3 people that you can click, each having 6k-10k mons(Peachi is one)
true, the enlarged hitbox code is a LIFESAVER for mobile! and yes, peachi's fields + her about me are so useful for mass clicking, good mention :D

Pages: 123··· 220221222223224··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page