PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 216217218219220··· 321322323

FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech

QUOTE originally posted by Rosé the Plague

-snip-
Yeah, ever since they nerfed rates a few months ago, hunts have been ridiculously bad. I average 2 albinos every z crystal.... Z crystals run for 3 days. And i get maybe two, usually one, the entire time. Like, are boosts useful or not? Im dreading my uxie hunt
Please check out my shop!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

QUOTE originally posted by FloydLeech

-snip-
Yeah, ever since they nerfed rates a few months ago, hunts have been ridiculously bad. I average 2 albinos every z crystal.... Z crystals run for 3 days. And i get maybe two, usually one, the entire time. Like, are boosts useful or not? Im dreading my uxie hunt
and that makes it even harder for f2pers to hunt. It's 2.5 boxboxes for one Iber!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech

QUOTE originally posted by Dogmage999

-
Oh absolutely, i don't put money in the game but i spend all my time trading everything i can for zc from other players just to keep up buying ubercharms and hypermode because without them this would be impossible with the current rates, but i shouldn't have to feel like hm or such is necessary if i don't want a chain to hit over 12k. So i guess I'm like.. Semi f2p in that case? Idk. I don't even really remember why they wanted to fix the rates at all, it's a non-issue that turned into an obliteration of shiny/albino rates and the x6 melan chance change to ubercharms isn't quite enough of a replacement when we aren't hatching enough specials to sell for funds For the ubers. Not to mention all the (probably inadvertent) nerfs to non-hm users via making hm better, like hm users getting an increase of 12 extra daycare adopts (24 total) and then non-hm only get 6 still. Like, what? At least double it like you did hm users, they already have to pay gp out the wazoo for daycare passes for some hunts—especially if they don't have the ability to save for a shelter pass star. Like it just doesn't sound particularly fair to me. Either way I just think its not fair how hard some users have it for hunting, it's like a core motivation to even play the site for a lot of people but this is making it hard to want to try. It's demotivating.

QUOTE originally posted by FloydLeech

-snip-
Lately I’m lucky to get even one albino during a z-crystal, I’ve had much worse hunts than this by far in the past, it’s just a motivation killer. Who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky with some other hunt. I wish you luck on Uxie though! I’d love to hunt an exclusive or variant again but with how the rates are for me right now, it’ll just be a waste of DCP and GP to get more ;;

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

skyvory's Avatarskyvory
I also really feel like the z crystals just aren't working like they used to. I know they're more long lasting now but it's very frustrating to activate one and get no albinos out of it (or, if im lucky, 1-3). This is the 5th Z-crystal i've spent on this hunt and only recently started hatching albinos at a pretty good rate, but now I haven't seen a shiny in the last couple hundred eggs...
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
I normally don't post but I feel for everyone here. I was hunting Sandile until I just had to take a break. I had a chain saved up of about 900 Sandiles and I was hunting without HM at first. I had an UC thanx to a friend and I still had my shiny charms. I seem to hatch more shinies and albino's without HM than with however? Anyway my Sandile chain is saved for a bit at 2.6k and I love the melan... But I feel it's not worth it? I activated a Z Crystal on the MCW which lasted until monday and I got 2 albino's from it on sunday, when I hatched over 500 eggs that day rest in piece DCP's I refuse to put in ZC into the site every 28 days (which is about 16 bucks a month for both HM and UC) for a chance of maybe a shiny or albino in some cases.
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I've noticed the z-crystals have been feeling like a huge scam lately too. I stopped using them bc I feel like they almost scare away the albinos lol
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
skyvory's Avatarskyvory

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

I've noticed the z-crystals have been feeling like a huge scam lately too. I stopped using them bc I feel like they almost scare away the albinos lol
oh god yeah its a conspiracy i've been thinking up (joking, obviously) it feels like the zcrystals are repelling the albinos rather than increasing chances LOL
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
Full boosts today with sei... I only got one albino and one shiny. Screaming and crying. I have the awful luck. Please... my melan. Sally I'm begging you I am suffering..
Durant's AvatarDurant
Just hit 10k in this chain. Been 4k without a melan. Sally is really testing my patience here and my supply of currency. Please sally I knew this was going to be a long chain with how many melan I needed but I prefer if I didn't go this long without one.
Check out Durant's Shop

Pages: 123··· 216217218219220··· 321322323

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page