PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 217218219220221··· 313314315

RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I again think I must be cursed. I'm over 5,000 eggs now and I can barely seem to hatch a shiny or albino ever. I hate these new rates so much.... bwaaahh After this hunt I want to try to get arceus rank bc clearly I need the extra boost as my luck is garbage. Please Sally :(
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
I'm beyond asking sally for specials, I'm asking the site itself to just fix the rates at least a little closer to what they used to be.. Like man. I don't have the passion for this anymore, 5k hatches got me two melans my first ever hunt, now I'm nearing 4k without a single one, and the ones before that were 5k without one. I keep seeing people hatch melans consistently under 1k and i just don't get it*, even z-crystals are functionally useless at this point. *This isn't belittling them or being negative to them, it's just confusing to me. Are there like, increased rates for new pokemon when they're added? Bc its pretty much always hunts for pokemon that were introduced within like, a week or two. Genuine curiosity there, not anger
Please check out my shop!
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I cant check the melan hatching thread because it just upsets me. Like... am I doing something wrong?? Is that why they get melans and not me? Am I doing it right in the first place? Of course, it's awesome when someone gets their melan and I in no way want to rain on anyone's parade. It's just disheartening to see some people hatch some awesome melans when mine doesn't seem to want to hatch. I'll get it eventually, I'm sure. But I'm afraid this melan hunt is going to take 2 years again
Creepboi's AvatarCreepboi
Currently around 1.700 flying Pichu ! I'm still hoping to get my baby melan before Scarlet & Violet release, i have hopes !
Avatar is Gengar sitting from Pokemon Journeys : The series I wish everyone a lot of Melan, Shiny or anything you're hunting !
rampo's Avatarrampo
yea, pausing my 9k cherrim hunt to try to get arceus.. it's upsetting, I know getting the rank could take MONTHS. but I think at this point they made it impossible to get a melan without arceus.. and even if you have it, well =/. I'm happy for everyone in the melan hatching thread but it's always the same faces as well.. auGH well back to the grind i go

RAMMY | ANY | 21

SHOPcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon and Pagedoll by ME Divider HERE
Type Race Score; 0
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
.-. kinda feels a bit upsetting to see everyone get all these Hisuian Zorua melans while I’m stuck on mere shinies and albinos with my full boosts. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy that everyone’s getting their melan snow foxes, but it feels like I’m the last in line for them. I’ve found that complaining tends to get me melans, so consider this my coin in the wishing well.
  • Main
  • Credits
Typerace: 0 (auto updates) This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
starting to get real frustrated with my absol chain. Nearly 7k and im not Feeling too hopeful anymore...
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I mean, I’m planning on hunting melan H Zorua after the TR since I love the design, but… I look at the Melanistic hatching thread and there’s like about two or more pages of melan H Zoruas… that’s quite a lot with the fact that it didn’t release too long ago. Even if I put money into the hunt, I feel like I can’t compare with other peoples’ lucks ^ (I don’t mean to make anybody feel uncomfortable or anything. Please don’t take me the wrong way) The only time I got a early melan was when the melan rates were so high at 8x chance, so… yeah :’) that was the only time Anyways, good luck to everyone else! It’s a struggle, especially for me who just cant afford to buy anything since F2P :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
No seriously, there's just So Many early melans from new releases to the site that I'm wondering if there's some kind of increased chances when they're still new, because it's genuinely insane to see. Like huh? How? Not belittling, it's just kind of crazy though
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
i've had an early melan before and i wouldn't have wanted it to go any other way, i was ecstatic! i just still do get a little.. upset when i see so many LOL especially when my chains go on for so long, it feels like i put a lot into these hunts for no reason.. in these last 600+ eggs all i got was 1 shiny and 2 albinos..

Pages: 123··· 217218219220221··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page