PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
grandmaster.pngb.png
I normally don't post but I feel for everyone here. I was hunting Sandile until I just had to take a break. I had a chain saved up of about 900 Sandiles and I was hunting without HM at first. I had an UC thanx to a friend and I still had my shiny charms. I seem to hatch more shinies and albino's without HM than with however? Anyway my Sandile chain is saved for a bit at 2.6k and I love the melan... But I feel it's not worth it? I activated a Z Crystal on the MCW which lasted until monday and I got 2 albino's from it on sunday, when I hatched over 500 eggs that day rest in piece DCP's I refuse to put in ZC into the site every 28 days (which is about 16 bucks a month for both HM and UC) for a chance of maybe a shiny or albino in some cases.
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page