PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135··· 319320321

Dia's AvatarDia
officially hit 7k with no melan snom 👍 it seems like i've been getting less specials as well, so i also feel the pain. praying that i get this melan before type race because i really can't handle going on any longer...
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98
Yikes. After reading this I'm kind of afraid to restart my Ralts hunt for type race. 2.8k chain, with over 60 shinies and albinos each--yes, I know my luck is good, lol--but no melan yet. And I'm going to try for the entire family line...
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie

QUOTE originally posted by miha

Somehow it appears to me that this thread isn't "working" anymore. Maybe it is just my feeling or something, but you would oftentimes find somebody ranting about their fruitless hunt and then editing the post some time laster to mention that they finally hatched their melan. DUring the last time nobody posted something like that on this thread. Somehoy it always gave me a a little bit of hope to see that Sally isn't acutally trolling all of us (just basically everyone but that person), but that there is a theoretical chance of a melan hatching/ that they didn't decide to get rid of melans or something xD As for my hunt: nearly 3k in and no black eel so far. And silly me wanted to hatch two of them, when I started this chain. Yeah... well... looks like a very long wayI still have to go down.
silly me wanted to hatch enough melan eevee for the whole line, megas and all.... 17 melans... I need to hatch 17 melans. My HM and Uber end in 3 days... 5355 hatched.... and not a single melan.... Also, progress update and crying time:
Shiny Albino Melan
62/17 43/17 0/17
Chain 5355
Creator
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,498,418
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,505,824
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
So I also realized...I've only hatched 2 shinies since reset...that's it, and i'm almost out of shelter adopts and already used my free daycare adopts...Today's been one of the worst days of my hunts >_< Kinda thinking if I don't hatch another special by reset that I'm saving this chain and putting the hunt on hold for a bit Edit: One albino. 3 specials all day. That's it. Yup, I think I'm putting this hunt on hold and doing something else to rebuild my IP stash
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
Something feels off with this hunt. Usually I only get a few shinies and most of it is albinos but noooo. This hunt I have so far 18 shinies and 7 Albinos. I only hatched 886 so far, but I wouldn't mind more albinos or even a melan :C
Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x38 x2
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
God, where do I begin. My last couple of chains were lucky. Multiple melans before 2K. Misdreavus was absolutely wild. Sableye made me sweart so much. But here I'm at, 3k in, every boost including a crystal, and all I'm getting are rotton apples. And not the good kind. I had loads of luck with delta specials before, but this time around, absolutely nothing. And one party in particular had 2 shines and 2 albinos in it, one right after the other. So of course the next party had SQUAT. I'll have one more full party from the shelter after this batch hatches, and I'll waste a couple of DCP, but my god. Once I started using crystals it's so hard to stop. It's hard to gauge whether a good day actually turns out to be a Good Day. I never use a crystal on purely Sei days bc I have little faith. But I'll do it on Shazi days cuz I think more eggs = more chances. But uh. Grass is hard to come by rn and Dragon? Oof. I wanna save those for 10k hunts. Stupid applin. STUPID SALLY.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
This Noibat hunt is gonna be the end of me. Over 4k eggs this is the 3rd month of the hunt. Ive gotten so many shinies, albinos and trolls but not a single melan. Like I just want ome melan is that too much to ask for sally? -^-
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

carinae's Avatarcarinae
i've literally gotten NO specials today. sally??
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
Oh yeah, I'm back. I'm nearing 3k eggs hatched since the last melan and I'm slowly giving up hope. I refuse to use anymore crystals as I used four and barely got any specials from them, nevertheless a melan. I'm begging Sally, please.... provide a melan today. Just one is all I ask for.
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
used a z-crystal and ended the day with... 3 shinies, 1 albino whyyyy, even more so: howwwww
  • Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
AHHH! [tableflip] Hi, I like ghosts PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135··· 319320321

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page