PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 130131132133134··· 317318319

3k+ chain, countless troll parties and nothing of note. I do hope my luck gets better before the next type race. x.x
iZoura's AvatariZoura
Rockruff is making me want to cry. 2800 eggs down, 42% chance for melans, I have 3 i need to hatch for orders, and I've used 2 rock z crystals with barely any specials. To add injury to insult, Sei day provided me with nothing, and I just hatched 2 shinies next to each other. Pls Sally. Lemme stop this before type race. I don't wanna save the chain and come back to you again. PR sticks aren't cheap EDIT - I've been at this hunt for about 3 months too, on and off whenever I've needed a break *cries*
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
Has anyone else been struggling to get specials lately?? Shinys especially, I've had such a drought. I've been checking my radar and charm several times a day in case I somehow forgot to turn them on :/
Kitty | She/They
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by ReginaCordium

Has anyone else been struggling to get specials lately?? Shinys especially, I've had such a drought. I've been checking my radar and charm several times a day in case I somehow forgot to turn them on :/
Yeah, the shinies and albinos chances switched some time in the past. Now it is much easier to hatch an albino, but a little less to get a shiny. But melan chanfes are still the very same: awful
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.

I'm actually having the opposite right now, getting way more shinies than albinos even though they swapped the rates so that shinies were lower and albinos were higher xD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Galaxy Lion's AvatarGalaxy Lion
i've problem with my albino eevee hunt i'm taking a break and now hunting cufant (i think i've spelled that right) because i wanna know what a albino cufant looks like, and if the creators ever add (i don't wanna say due to spoliers) i wanna know what that looks like in a albino
Score: 1103
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I'm actually having the opposite right now, getting way more shinies than albinos even though they swapped the rates so that shinies were lower and albinos were higher xD
Same! Lol. Normally I get a pretty even mix, but on this Halloween birb hunt I'm at 4s/0a/~100h
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
So, last night was hilarious. I just got on my PC after dinner, clicked a little bit, and decided to chase 'rus. Current host only had like 2 minutes left, so I clicked their party and went after their fields, don't think I even got half-way through their fields in the 2 mins (they only had about 1k 'mon) I somehow magically got 'rus, and was hatching eggs like wildfire (to the point I had to resort to my daycare because I couldn't find eggs in the shelter) Not a single special hatched... (not that I need any more shinies & albinos, but still) I'm full boosts minus Z-crystal (HM, Uber, Shiny charm, Albino Radar, Arceus rank with 3.4k chain...now 3.5k). What do you WANT, Sally?!?!
miha's Avatarmiha
Somehow it appears to me that this thread isn't "working" anymore. Maybe it is just my feeling or something, but you would oftentimes find somebody ranting about their fruitless hunt and then editing the post some time laster to mention that they finally hatched their melan. DUring the last time nobody posted something like that on this thread. Somehoy it always gave me a a little bit of hope to see that Sally isn't acutally trolling all of us (just basically everyone but that person), but that there is a theoretical chance of a melan hatching/ that they didn't decide to get rid of melans or something xD As for my hunt: nearly 3k in and no black eel so far. And silly me wanted to hatch two of them, when I started this chain. Yeah... well... looks like a very long wayI still have to go down.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I hatched like 3 shinies today in over 500 eggs and honestly Im scared to think when this next melan will come ;; I really don't wanna wait thousands of eggs on a variant hunt x-x Have mercy I beg

Pages: 123··· 130131132133134··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page