PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136··· 316317318

ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
Hello, yes, I am unfortunately back. I only hatched two shinies yesterday. While that is, statisitcally, a 100% increase on my last Sei day, that's still incredibly frustrating!! A boosted Sei day, and two shinies. Sally, girl, what did I do?? Auuugh, I didn't wanna shell out for an Uber charm bc I'm cheap, but at this rate I just might :/
Kitty | She/They
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Well I finally brought myself a memory stick in order to pause my 1.5k melan Eevee hunt. I'm doing it with no other bonuses except shiny and albino radar. And I want to get a male and female melan? I will be happy to get just one, and then I will be doing it all over again with Natu and Early Bird Natu. I don't know how you guys do it time and time again. I applaud your dedication.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
hhhhgh had to pause magikarp hunt for type race, and while im excited to take a break, i have to get two melans and i dont wanna wait to do it... i also have a bunch of magikarp rte that i dont know what to do with either. :/ hopefully sally will be nice to me once i unpause that chain.
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Its been a sei day, Ive gone all out. Shinycharm, maz albi radar, high chain, hypermode and I hatch no specials!! I cant with hunting anymore
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I know 800 isn't much but I feel like I've been hunting Pumpkaboo for forever now. I wanted to hunt flychu for tr but don't want to pause the chain and I'm honestly debating just dropping it once I hit 1k. :(
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Broke 10k eggs on the Snowbee chain today. Still no m'len girl; not even a m'len boy for 2k+ eggs. aaaaaaa
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Elmani's AvatarElmani
I was so happy when I got my melan frog at 2700+ eggs, and then the next day someone was super super lucky and got one at 95 eggs and it's just.... I am now just a bunch of sour grapes. I put so much effort in. I am trying to be happy for the other person tho
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I'm not the only one hunting Applin right now but I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten a melan. Just hit 4K. Not happy. All I got is that salt, a bunch of regular boring deltas, and an extra dose of ~burnt out frustration~ RIP that crystal. Also this. Gross.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Bun-bun's AvatarBun-bun
If it makes you feel any better maleficent, sakikyou has a 7k apple chain with no melan! In anycase, I have realised that I hate 30k eggs. they just.. they take so long to hatch..
caramel's Avatarcaramel

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

I'm not the only one hunting Applin right now but I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten a melan.
I feel this. I remember I started hunting eevee and in my clicklists a lot of people were hunting with me. And slowly, I started watching people stop hunting eevee with a new melan in their party.
Avatar made by me for my use only!

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page