PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118··· 317318319

Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Not a SINGLE special today TT_TT
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
StillHere's AvatarStillHere
This part is my own fault but I'm bitter I used max radar, a z crystal, and a shiny charm on a Sei day and straight up forgot I did all of that and only hatched a few parties yesterday. It was a problem of my own doing for once, but I'm still bitter.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
Combee's AvatarCombee
ending the day with exactly 4000 eggs hatched after all adoptions would be so soothing if i hatched more than two specials in 237 eggs.
☆ charm lending ☆ box hunts ☆ s/a hunts ☆ gem sales ☆ & more
code & art (c) kyrrah & Astral
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Troll parties hurt. Troll parties on a variant hunt? Yowch!

Why

Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
i hate it here

Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
480 eggs (278 thanks to shazi and the rest as dcp), almost to 5k, and still no malen. another crystal wasted. aaaaaaaaa i should prolly be happy with what I got 3k eggs ago but I just want one more >:(

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

33Mari44's Avatar33Mari44
What I'm annoyed about with my Melan hunt is the lack of Sizzlipede eggs in the shelter. I've bred over 60 of them and released them but haven't found a single one in the shelter after an hour of refreshing. Idk if they're getting sniped or if it's broken and not showing me the eggs I released. I'm almost at 1000 and I'm getting a bit afraid about how fast I can get this hunt done, since I don't want to keep spending GP on egg passes, but I might be forced to do so if the shelter keeps hiding my sizzlie eggs! Edit: I'm also annoyed at my S/A drought since I haven't had one in a few days, all while having the ABR active on level 6, shiny charm, uber charm, and HM.
I'm collecting Rage Feathers! Drawing art for them as well! See my Bio for commissions information.
Rage Feathers 28 / 1000
Eclipse Flutes 37 / 500
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus

QUOTE originally posted by 33Moni44

What I'm annoyed about with my Melan hunt is the lack of Sizzlipede eggs in the shelter. I've bred over 60 of them and released them but haven't found a single one in the shelter after an hour of refreshing.
Honestly, 60 eggs is barely going to make an impact in the shelter. You’re going to want to be releasing at least a couple hundred to reliably find your own eggs
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
33Mari44's Avatar33Mari44

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

QUOTE originally posted by 33Moni44

What I'm annoyed about with my Melan hunt is the lack of Sizzlipede eggs in the shelter. I've bred over 60 of them and released them but haven't found a single one in the shelter after an hour of refreshing.
Honestly, 60 eggs is barely going to make an impact in the shelter. You’re going to want to be releasing at least a couple hundred to reliably find your own eggs
Dang, really? I'll keep this in mind then
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
Rus trolls 😩
Kitty | She/They

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page