PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 313314315

ohush's Avatarohush
i'm hunting chinchou and it's pokemon of the day but i got maybe 2 shinies and an albinos total ughhhh :-(
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Ugh, Max bonuses, and just one sad shiny ;-; I'm going to use Z crystals again, but if it doesn't work, it's gonna turn ugly :<
she/her // jolly collector pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Vully's AvatarVully
I’ve only just started my hunt but am serrioly considering just giving up before I have even got one special There are no eggs in the shelter and I charged my rader to the max to not even get one albino ! I’m 50 zc off hypermode and wanted to start so I was up to a long chain for when I started my über with the hypermode but if its going to take me 10 minutes to find 1! egg in the shelter I don’t think I want to bother
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
hoo boy we hatched 500 eggs today, just hit 3k chain, so glad i've wasted all this money on crystals and dcps and pr sticks for absolutley nothing! epic! hate taiveret!
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
I haven't hatched a single Melan Since January I have hatched over 10k eggs on a couple chains with Hyper + Uber and all the other bonuses at varying times. I hate this website. I hate the RNG. I HATE NEVER GETTING ANYTHING USEFUL.
Drizzm's AvatarDrizzm
Sei day just for 2 albinos and 2 shinies... Thanks Sally/s
× 226/1000
~☆~Avatar made by me~☆~
caramel's Avatarcaramel
3rd troll today. I am screeching.
Avatar made by me for my use only!
Bidoofs's AvatarBidoofs
5031 eggs into this melan hunt with hypermode, ubercharm and maxed out albino radar. Starting to feel like I'll never hatch it ;u;
Icon by Nintendo.
tiffyxfishy's Avatartiffyxfishy
I'm only 2000 eggs in, but I'm starting to worry now that I might need another 28d Hypermode to continue my hunt.. A question, how many hypermodes do yall end up using for a melan hunt? *_*
0 pts
My shop! For S/A Pokemon, RTEs , Shiny Charm Rentals , super cheap Pairs, and more!
Avatar made via Kamui Customizer
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium

QUOTE originally posted by tiffyxfishy

I'm only 2000 eggs in, but I'm starting to worry now that I might need another 28d Hypermode to continue my hunt.. A question, how many hypermodes do yall end up using for a melan hunt? *_*
I just bite the bullet and get a year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's time consuming to get the 5k zc, but then you have 11 months to save back up and you don't have to worry about it every month.
Kitty | She/They

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page