PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 317318319

Zweira's AvatarZweira
Ive easily hatched over 200 eggs today with Z-crystal and shiny charm active. Do I get one melan? Nope. Ive gotten a troll party, but no melan. Im getting close to 3000 eggs so at least thats something to look forward to I guess.
Avatar made by AngelHeart. Go see her art shop here!
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
nOOOOOoooooooOO Now I know how trolls feel like ;-;
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
I mean yay for hatching the first Shiny and first Albino of the hunt. Did they have to be right next to each other though? Rude! D:
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen
the trolliest party i've ever had... i WAS just complaining how i was overdue for another shiny (just cracked 200 chain with only one before this) ... i mean, THANKS SALLY... i didnt mean that i DIDNT want a melan tho... ;___; at least it helped creep us closer to maybe getting shazi + sei? edit: wahhhh i even hatched another shiny in the next party... we were just 6 shinies away :( im actually so bummed lol
Icon drawn by me!
iZoura's AvatariZoura

large image

cmon sally why are you doing this
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
I'm hunting Gible for Type Race and I haven't gotten a single shiny, albino, or melan yet
Phantom ~ She/her pronouns ~ 15+ ~ -5 Server Time pfp drawn by me ~ Reshiram gif is from the Pokémon anime
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
On the one hand, I feel bad complaining because I did just hatch a Melan a few days ago. On the other hand, I need 6 more because I decided Eevee was the hunt for me and uh This Is Fine.
Kitty | She/They
Mimikyu202020's AvatarMimikyu202020
Me: Alright Sally, it's sei day and I've used a Z Crystal, how about you finally give me my melan? Sally: Have this super troll party instead ^•^ Yes, they hatched in that order. Right next to each other. In a single party. I'm salty.
Avatar drawn by me~ Shop with Chara
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen

QUOTE originally posted by Mimikyu202020

Me: Alright Sally, it's sei day and I've used a Z Crystal, how about you finally give me my melan? Sally: Have this super troll party instead ^•^ Yes, they hatched in that order. Right next to each other. In a single party. I'm salty.
Well this makes me feel bad for complaining about my troll party further up on this page, having them hatch in that order would make me immdiately shut my computer down I think lol. BUT i see in the other Melanistic thread that you eventually did get the melan you deserved!! Hope another one comes to you soon :)
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I'm just gonna... leave this here... I start from the 6th slot and end with the 5th. These were all consecutive. just give me my PURPLE BOY SALLY

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page