PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 161718192021

PeanutsButter's AvatarPeanutsButter
I thikn that this is a pretty cool concept c:
Profile Pic made by Me Aspiring spirter and artist! Please check out my comic! Boop
ÉrrähM's AvatarÉrrähM
Love the new version. No complaints!
ShadowMetaru's AvatarShadowMetaru
Looking nicer yet! Gotta love administration that listens, which, I've come to realise on different sites, isn't to be taken for granted. ♥ (Also, hiding timers and new ones appearing last... Where have you been all year!)
♥Avatar made by Le Sansnom; not for public use, used with permission♥
Catnip's AvatarCatnip
the new version is so much nicer! great job n__n
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Really don't get this "wOw GuYs ThAnKs FoR tAkInG uS sErIoUsLy" stuff. I mean, I can't remember the last time that PFQ went "pfffft you dunno what you're talking about." Like, listen. I don't wanna be all negative about this but it's the type of situation where I didn't know how much better something could be until I saw it. And now I see that it went right back to how it was, so of course it's upsetting.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
And with this update all my complaints are addressed <3 Thank you!
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Raijin's AvatarRaijin
I like this new one! What I was most worried about in regards to the previous one, isn't a problem in this second one. Thank you c:
Avatar by crownedkitty25 Joint shop: By FloatingClaws
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
This should be done more often with major updates! A little time to see what people think of it before its implemented permanently. It's a good way to see what people think and have less angry people complaining about it being sudden and them not liking it. I like the new decisions for the nav-bar ! the extra bookmarks and the profile picture things are good additionss
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
I support (what else should I say?) Thanks for your effort <3
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
Puffleduck's AvatarPuffleduck
That looks much better! Perfect :D Everyone wins
ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʟᴇᴛ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
Template by Puffleduck. Official art used .

Pages: 123··· 161718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page